Do you support Bernie sander?

If you are voting in the next election, does Bernie Sanders have your support?

• Yes
  • No
  • Undecided

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I do, he's one of the very few candidates not controlled by big money.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Probably a nice guy but his policies would have terrible consequences. The government does not come with a magic wand that can make everything better. Everything has a price and making something 'free' just moves the costs around, usually with a hefty margin of increases to fund government workers. Taxing the rich will not solve all our problems.

• Let's go over his Free College Tuition plan that costs the taxpayer $8 Billion a year.
      That's how much we spend every couple days for all of our wars. For all tax payers, it would cost each $33 a year.

Yeah... how fucking horrible right?

Diverting the over-inflated military budget and closing tax loopholes that prevent CEOs and Wall Street cronies exploit to get out of paying taxes and you wouldn't spend a dime more on taxes for everything Bernie is proposing to make 'free.'

• Could not agree more @tyber1

• @confusedgirl239 The guy obviously doesn't understand how things work. If the government could cheaply revolutionize education the department of education would have done so, but he thinks it will just be different for college because Bernie says so.

• Hell no. He is a moron that will pander to anyone for votes, and doesn't know anything about what he's trying to do. If it came down to having to decide between him and Trump, I'd honestly be stumped. At least Trump is smart. Crazy as fruitcake, but knows how to manage money.

• I'm not American so my opinion doesn't matter but I do.,

• If it came between him and Trump (which I don't think it will for either person) I would vote for him.

• No I do not support him and he proved just how weak of a back bone he has when he allowed one of his rallies to be completely taken over and hijacked by a blacklivesmatter group and they kicked him off stage. Is that really the type of man you want?

• What was he supposed to do, drop kick the women in the face? He was damned if he did and damned if he didn't, obviously. You dislike him for his reaction, and I think his reaction was fine.

• Point stands that it made him weak? Actually it doesn't make him weak as it wasn't his place to handle situation, it was up to the ones in charge of the event to handle the situation.

• @llorando -shrugs- the people who were in charge didn't do a great job either then, groups like that and behavioral like that should not be tolerated.

• No never, I would never support him.

• Honestly, he is the change obama and everyone keeps talking about. Lets all get this guy to be president.

• Yes, I am.

• I would probably vote for him if the election was held today, yeah.

• They can all die they are all scums.

• I don't support the public right to vote; most people aren't capable of understanding the positions held by the politicians let alone the debate at hand. I don't vote because of the political climate having more clowns than a Ringling Bros circus.

• He seems to be playing as the White Knight in hopes to be Hillary's VP

• As of now I'm on team make America great again. #trump2016

• No. He's the sort to pander a country into nonexistence to avoid being thought offensive or not modern.

What Girls Said 3