Girls, If you are mother of one boy and you're in a relationship with an abusive man, which of the following options would you do in this situtation?

• Try hard to find a way to physically protect my son from his abusive father, despite having no gun available while I'm able to defend myself.
    43% (9)
  • Take the beating from the abusive partner so my son doesn't have to physically suffer.
    5% (1)
  • Freak out of fear and let my abusive partner physically harm my son.
    0% (0)
  • Others.
    52% (11)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, so that's his father, not just any man?
    Should've specified so.

A

But then again what other choice is there? The authorities aren't going to do much - no matter what you hope - and the only choice you have is to try to fend him off yourself.

Since he's the boy's father you can't deny him from seeing his son - legally that is.

It's a rough situation.

What Girls Said 12

• I'm not going to have someone who thinks it's okay to hurt me or my child in my house. I'd have kicked him out or called the police before it got to the point that I needed to take physical action but, if I had to, then I would physically protect my child.

• I don't tolerate abuse in my household. He would be long gone.

• I never want children but if I had them, their safety and happiness would be my first concern, I would be out of there. I will never understand women that stay, I know it's difficult to leave but why would you put your children through that.

• i voted A but seriously i'd leave with my child

• I'd take my kid and leave. That abusive guy would be history. It's weird that wasn't an option.

• I wouldn't even tolerate getting touched in anger the very first time. He would be out soon. If a child is involved, well then she's giving him a bad example by staying with the abuser.

• I'd leave. No matter how hard it is, it would be harder living with the guilt if he hurt a child, or pain if he hit me. My father was abusive and my mom leaving him saved her own life as well as mine and my two sisters.

• Like.. none of them. I'd leave him xD?

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...67b3ebf3dc.jpg

• Is it possible to leave him?
    I chose A but I would just take my son and leave.

• Leave his abusive ass the first time he assaults me, and never let him see his son ever again.

• You should leave him hun.

• I would leave the guy. There is no way that I would allow myself to be with an abusive man, or let him physically harm my son. All hell would break loose. If a man really loved you, would he really try to physically harm you or your son?