What is the habit you are proudest of breaking or want to break?

Most Helpful Guy

• As a man who is constantly changing and learning, perhaps the most significant challenge I've beaten back is the ability to control my ego and confidence at will. Another tough challenge was being non-judgmental and it took enormous amount of mental work to do so - if you want to succeed in the social realm one must look at things in a non-judgmental lens...

The next great challenge or habit I'm trying to break is being impartial in my personal life. Being impartial through exterior events such as analyzing other people's experiences or events in general is fine, but in my personal life apparently I'm not being impartial enough (++Canyon girl, if you're reading this then thanks :) ++)

One of the reasons Napoleon Bonaparte and Julius Caesar fell was because of their inability to remain impartial over time. Eventually, their god complex and high levels of narcissism became so blinding that well... - Et tu Brutus? Napoleon wasn't murdered, but he was betrayed by a man who was very close to him... Overall, a plane flies better in clear skies than a stormy clouded one...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Masturbation is one I want to break. If only I could not think about sex at all, I'd be happier.

• Not greeting people enough. I need to chill with that ASAP.

• Giving up easily

• lol i need to learn how to do that

• All you have to do is tell yourself, if at first you don't succeed, try try again. If one way didn't work, try another

• Masturbation!

• kudos to you for the admission

• Well I think most of us want to quit at some point in life. It's absurd how people say that masturbation is okay when its not.

What Girls Said 0