Are you a cuddly person?

Are you consistently cuddly or do you have to be in the mood to cuddle? Do you only cuddle with someone you're in a relationship with, or do you tend to cuddle friends too?

I wouldn't say im an overly cuddly person all the time, sometimes I don't like to be touched at all. But there are some months where all I want is to be laid up in bed cuddling with someone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck no.

If you try to cuddle me, I'd rip your shirt off and bite your breast.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have to be in the mood to cuddle. I'm the same with not wanting to always be touched and liking my space. But if I'm in the cuddly mood then it's usually in overdrive lol. So there's no medium. I either don't want you touching me at all, or I want you to be draped all over me lol. I'm weird, I know.

What Guys Said 22

• I am a very cuddly person. However, I am not so cuddly I come across as needy either. I would cuddle with a close female friend as I am pretty open but there is two conditions to that,

These conditions are:

I am single and she is single. If either one of us is not single I am not cuddling with a female friend but otherwise it is fine.

• Yeah I'm pretty cuddly if the other person is up for it though I generally have a habit of dozing off because when I'm laying somewhere and I'm relaxed and comfortable then I fall asleep pretty easily.

Shame I don't have anyone with me now lol, it's raining and it's the perfect time for it lol.

• only if the mood is setting then I get all cuddly

• It depends on my mood really. A year or so, even brushing past someone nice would give me the tingles. Now, I'm just not feeling it... I'm a naturally affectionate person though, so I'm sure it will come back.

• I am quite a tactile person but only with people I feel comfortable enough to touch or be touched by be it lover, family or friend. There is nothing sweeter than subconciously stroking, caressing a person and it is pure instinct no thought in it at all just a gesture of comfort.
    If it develops into a physical embrace such as a hug thats good and if it develops with a lover to something intimate ( who are we to complain ) - That said it doesn't have to develop to be lovely.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...325739b8e1.jpg

• Yes, cuddling is very romantic acts of affection and i love to cuddle
    yet to find a girl who likes to cuddle all my ex girlfriends never was into it ,

• I'm very cuddly. The only times I'm not is when I'm pissed off or sleep-deprived.

And no I don't cuddle with friends, not unless we are both single and either I'm into her or she's into me (lol yeah right).

• Mhms i am very cuddly :3

• Only with my pets

• yes I am...

• i love a good cuddle!

• No I am not, my metabolism prevents my body from gaining weight no matter how much of a fat fuck I am.
    ( I didn't sensor the f-bomb cause I'm talking about myself ) :D
    ( although, thinking about it now, I think I should... Meh, who cares, they'll grow up eventaully ! )

I do enjoy cuddling though !

However, I feel like a somewhat beefy stick and the closest things I have to a cushion is my butt or the relaxed muscles on my arms. :c
    My weight is 140 fixed, at the height of 5"10' In case my readers are curious ~

• Yes, I am. Completely a cuddle guy.

• I love to cuddle; unfortunately my partner does not. She likes her "bubble". blah

• Poor thing ;(

• Yeah dude; just me and this fluffy pillow. Sometimes if I catch her in the right mood she'll cuddle for like 10-minutes then she pushes me off.

• I would be... if I'd had a girlfriend :(

• Yes I love to cuddle!!!

• For the right girl I'm cuddly. Everyone else can fuck right off though.

• i like a cuddly girl

• I am for about 5 minutes, then I overheat

• When I am not in mood, I don't care, but when I feel like cuddling, I use pillows..

• @joahz10nt i juz wanna cuddle and pinch those chubby cheeks all night ☺️☺️

• I wouldn't mind so long as i could beat inside her pussy up after with some dick. Don't want things too fluffy

What Girls Said 16

• Ohh hell yeah I am! Only one problem: I don't have anyone to cuddle to death like I crave :(
    If I ever get a boyfriend, he better beware! 😛

• I really like cuddling but only cuddle with guys I'm dating or in a relationship with. My love language is physical touch so I really enjoy physical contact almost always with the right person.

• Are you consistently cuddly or do you have to be in the mood to cuddle?
    I am constantly cuddly. If only other people were as cuddly as I am...

Do you only cuddle with someone you're in a relationship with, or do you tend to cuddle friends too?
    I cuddle just about all of my friends if they allow it. If I were in a relationship, then we would cuddle a lot. I can't get enough of cuddling!

I am such a cuddly person.

• YES! I love cuddling. I don't do it with friends though, only someone I'm involved with. I have no issues with being touched either. I'm kind of a touchy person, overall, when I'm in a relationship with someone. Lol

• I've very cuddly with my boyfriend and I hug my friends. Normally as a hello/goodbye.
    My boyfriend is only cuddly with me - normally we fall asleep in bed cuddling.

• Also, I have the type of mumsy body that everyone likes cuddling (to the point it's a little annoying!). At sleepovers I used to end up as the group teddy. My other half normally falls asleep on me, so I do limit cuddle time sometimes ha

• I am a very cuddly person. I cuddle with friends haha, but the best cuddling always is with a boyfriend.

• I'd like to think so.

• When I am in love yeah

• Yes I love hugging random people.

• I never used to be a cuddly person, but with my boyfriend I always wanna cuddle.

• yes i love cuddling

• Yes. I LOVE to cuddle. Especially with my boyfriend. I'm just a very passionate person. If I am upset about something personal I won't cuddle though

• Hi, I love having my cuddles, my girlfriends also love cuddling up to me, one of my friends more than the others though, we do have big boobs and they always end up getting squashed against each other but we don't mind that at all , you can't help big boobs from getting pushed together while cuddling or hugging. X

• I love cuddles!

• Yeah, I'm like a cat haha, if I like someone, I probably want to cuddle them. Especially if I'm kinda tired