Can a cop pull me over for telling them I hope someone punches them in the face? I even have it on tape?

The cop was on foot at a traffic stop I asked why my family member was being pulled over then she said cross the street you a hole I called her a female dog and hoped someone punched her In the face then she pulled me over couple minutes later and she on tape said she's pulling me over for telling her that is that proable cause and she gave me 5 tickets for it

I just asked her why the stop was happening that's all left as soon as she asked then she got rude that's when I said that to her while leaving
Even if I was rude she can't pull me over for expressing an opinion about her and I have her on tape saying she pulled me over cause I hoped someone punched her in the face

Most Helpful Guy

• did it distract them from doing their job? then yes they can. that's the same reason they pull people over for giving them the finger, it is distracting the "peace officers" from carrying out their duty. fucking bullshit and horseshit. fucking camel dicks.

• that whole probable cause thing is bullshit IMHO. get a lawyer, you'll probably fucking win with ease. or just represent yourself in court, that seriously just sounds like a butthurt cop.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• If she abused you first you have a case. Whichever way in most countries abusing or calling a cop names is a punishable offence :)

Law says that one has to 'exercise restraint' and go through the 'proper channel' with 'adequate proof' to implicate the officer in question :)

• Yes, she can. She can also arrest you for interrupting he traffic stop. You got it harsh, but you could have gotten it worse.

• If she used obscenity first, therefore provoking you, I don't think she can get away with that. I'd talk to a lawyer if were you.

• 5 tickets? That seems unlawful to me. She called you a insult first.