What do you think of me (Personality)?

I am described as sweet and innocent, I am also described as cute. I am a girly girl. I don't have perfect skin but I have a normal skin tone. I have nice lips and turquoise eyes. I have medium length golden brown hair. I am a generous person and I am kind to everyone. I play 2-3 instruments and I'm apparently exceedingly smart xx

BAD POINTS
If I get REALLY agitated, everything around me will seem super annoying. I like to sit in my bedroom on the Internet a lot but I go to the gym 3-4 times a week. I'm a very shy person until you get to know me. If someone REALLY upsets me, I'll be in a bad mood the rest of the day x

Most Helpful Guy

• That sounds like a normal person to me. Seems like a nice person to get to know

Most Helpful Girl

• That's all well and good but you haven't really said anything negative about yourself.

• Sorry, I'll put that in now xx

• It gives us a more well rounded view of you now :) I think that you sound really nice, and you sound very pretty.

• Thank you xx That's really sweet x by the way I'm 14 just so that gives you a bit more info... x

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds aweosme!