Dear fat people video, do you agree or disagree with this lady?

What do you think about this video?

Most Helpful Guy

• YES!!! I saw this video yesterday and it was awesome. Yes, she was a little offensive, but truth is offensive most of the times.

I completely agree with her.

Most Helpful Girl

• "That's the race card, with no race" *sigh*
    "You're fat, you should stop eating"
    She just compared her bullshit to a doctor's diagnosis. (Really, girl?)
    She said people with medical conditions are not her target to be shamed, but somehow doesn't think that a medical condition or treatments that follow it can increase chances of obesity. So, she's not the brightest. (As if that wasn't already clear)
    "Shame people with bad habits until they stop" is something she thinks is actually effective most of the time with obesity, so she clearly has no basic understanding of human psychology.
    First she says fat shaming isn't real, it's something fat people made up, then identifies shaming as a good tactic... so which is it?
    She wants segregated fat parking spots? What? lmao

If she's upset with me for taking my body for granted, can I be pissed at her for taking her brain for granted? Amazing talent for saying one dumb ass thing after another, I have to hand it to her. I'm not surprised. This is pretty much just a wrap up of all the fat shaming messages that have been popular in our society. You know what they say, ignorance is bliss. I highly doubt this woman has the intellectual capacity to understand the several problems with what she has said in this video. Most of the people who find the emotional energy to run around telling fat people that we suck and should be ashamed usually don't. I'll take being intelligent, educated, compassionate, etc. fat me to someone who gets their five minutes of fame from trashing people on a youtube video. Aim higher, do better in the world. I'm better than that, and I always consider the source. I'd encourage any other people who view this to do the same. Pity people like this and move on with your day. Do something positive. Uplift someone (even yourself!) and encourage them to do good things. Combat the negativity with positive energy.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm pretty sure she is a comedian and the whole thing was a joke.

Do I agree? No, but neither does she, since she's just joking.

Of course, if someone made a "Dear Black people" or "Dear Gay people", or even a "Dear Feminist" video, REGARDLESS whether it was a joke or not, the media would lose their minds and scold her. But since it was against "fat" people, it slides by.

• I think she is offensive and much of what she has to say is BS. I also don't like the way she says things. She is a horrible person and I am pleased I don't know her personally.

• I agree with some of the things she says, but she is trying so hard edgy and funny, which she just isn't. In my opinion she is just awful.

• As moderator of YouTube i reported for her video to be removed
    yes it's offensive and no call for her behavior

• I agree that fat people should work but it's not right to do that.

But fat people are less ashamed then skinny people nowadays are more.

So just workout if you're fat. Being skinny is 10x harder because you need to eat tons of healthy food and almost every few hours spending at least 100€ ++ on food / a month for bulking.

What Girls Said 6

• Like I always say, it's not WHAT you say it's HOW you say it. And people use being real/honest/truthful as an excuse to be rude. I'm not with it. Never will be. She's way past being blunt. She's full on mocking and bullying. And I can tell you first hand that yeah, she may have reached a few people with this video, but for the most part all she did was make "fat" people hate themselves more. Where people make their mistake is assuming that all bigger people sit on their asses all day stuffing their faces and complaining about being big. I don't know of one bigger person that does that. Having lost 40lbs, it really sucks to know that people like her will always look at look people like me and judge. Even tho they don't know that I workout daily and eat pretty healthy. I couldn't make it through the whole video because I was letting her get me upset and quite frankly, she's not worth it.

• I think she's a horrible person. I was going to post a question about this too but her channel was taken down. It's like she thinks far people don't know they're fat and unhealthy. There's a difference between encouraging people and being just plain mean.

• I'm fat and I don't really care. My life isn't affected.

• I agree with her. People just don't want to face reality. They want to hide behind excuses

• i can't stand her!

• I didn't watch, because I didn't want to give her video views. Her other videos are rude and obnoxious. I watched one of her videos a while ago for one minute and had to stop it. I don't like her.