If the lion killer was your dentist would you keep him or find another dentist?

• Keep him as my dentist
  • Find another dentist

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I couldn't stomach being in the same room with such a disgusting sociopath.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd rather keep my own dentist, seeing as she is a hot woman. i think she is a lesbian though.. so i won't have a shot at her.. but still, i can always look :P

What Girls Said 5

• Find another dentist of course. What a horrible excuse for a human being

• i would go and find another dentist

• Lol he won't be in business anyway

• I don't go to the dentist because I like him, I go to my dentist because he's a liscensed professional who's been doing all my dental work since I was a baby. If he killed a lion, it wouldn't harm the quality of his dental work. But going to a new dentist would cause me pain and discomfort at having to teach the new guy what I can handle and at what levels.
    So the guy hunted a lion. He didn't torture it and let it suffer. He shot it dead. If this particular lion weren't well known and famous, we wouldn't be talking about it. If the lion had attacked someone, then was shot dead, we'd be talking about the human victim.

• find another one!

What Guys Said 2

• I don't care if he shot a lion, I only care how good a dentist he is. If you think about it, the lion would eat you if it could! lol

• As long as the lion killing dentist is providing food for his family, I don't see why he can't be my dentist. I go deer hunting for the same reason. Besides, what does his dental skills have to do with his personal hobbies if he's not breaking the law?