How do you express your feelings if you don't know what your feeling?

I have been asked a number of times to describe why I like the person I'm dating but I never know how to explain it because most of the time I don't know why I like them I just do. I want to be able to answer the question but first I need to know how to. Can anyone help?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's definitely some truth to how you can't give a definition of love, or strong feelings for someone. It sounds silly a lto of the time to put a few of the reasons into words, like if he's the best cuddler, gives you butterflies, etc.. It's a very subjective thing, understood only by the people in the relationship.

Just say he makes you happy, that you have fun together, and leave it at that.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You could describe how confusing your emotions are. It's a bit more poetic.

• Noone can help you put into account the feelings you have. You need to find the words to explain for yourself just think about it.