QUIZ: Can Buzzfeed Guess Your Age And Gender From These 10 Questions?

here's the link: http://www.buzzfeed.com/alexfinnis/who-am-i?bffbmain&utm_term=4ldqpgp#.pjgneJvRyV

I got:
You got: Woman in her early twenties
We think you’re a woman who is between 20 and 24 and is just starting to get her life sorted out. You’re either at university or in work and probably quite enjoying it, though you might have a few years to go until you’re in your dream job. You’re probably dating, though will have a stable partner if you’re lucky. You live in a rented flat with friends and are generally doing well in life.

Most Helpful Guy

• We think you’re a woman who is between 20 and 24 and is just starting to get her life sorted out. You’re either at university or in work and probably quite enjoying it, though you might have a few years to go until you’re in your dream job. You’re probably dating, though will have a stable partner if you’re lucky. You live in a rented flat with friends and are generally doing well in life.

Yep I already knew I wasn't crazy masculine hahahahah

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: Man in his mid-late twenties
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-17055-1441721801-1.png
    We think you’re a bloke between the ages of 24 and 29. You’re working your way towards your dream career and might even be a few rungs up the ladder if you’re doing really well. You probably live with a mate or two, though might be thinking about finding a place with your partner if you have one. You know it’ll be a few years until you own one yourself though.

I SWEAR MY BOOBS AND VAGINA ARE REAL DAMN IT! :D

What Guys Said 17

• You got: Woman in her early thirties
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-30978-1441721964-1.jpg

We reckon you’re a woman who has probably turned 30 within the last year or two. You’ve got your life pretty well in order, and may be settled down with a partner and possibly even a stable home. Good going.

What.. a guy can't drink cocktails and like salmon? ^.~

• Apparently, you are limited with what you are supposed to eat
      same like what you are supposed to wear. xD

• haha yess you can! ahhaha

• I am flabbergasted by answer I got.

You got: Guy in his late teens
    We think you’re a guy who has either finished school pretty recently and is starting at university, or is finishing very soon. While you might be thinking a bit about your career and your future, you’re also making sure you spend a lot of time with your mates, getting out and enjoying life.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...-13394-1441722037-10.jpg

• ahah aww!

• The reason I am surprised is that on those age profile things - I usually get "You are the Ancient Mariner" type answers because I am so old fashioned which is very true.

• You got: Girl in her late teens

We reckon you’ve either recently started uni or college, or are about to very soon. You might have a few career plans in mind, but it’s far too early to start worrying too much about it. You have a solid group of friends who you spend a lot of time with, but are probably still living with your parents – at least until you can afford to rent on your own.

LOLOLOLOL

• You got: Man in his mid-late twenties

Pretty darn close I have to admit.

• You got: Man in his early thirties

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-29317-1441721757-2.jpg

We reckon you’re male and have probably turned 30 pretty recently. You’re in a decent job, even if it’s not quite your dream job yet, and you also may have a fairly long-term partner who you could even see yourself settling down with for good. You still don’t feel that grown up though, and aren’t quite ready to give up your youth just yet.

NOOOOOOOO :(

• well, thinking about it, it's not that far away lol
      which makes it even worse :(

• s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-21976-1441722794-2.gif
    We think you’re a man who is just starting to really find his groove in life, and probably really enjoying it too. You most likely live with a couple of mates, although still visit home when you can. At weekends you’re quite often out with friends and generally keeping busy, although occasionally you do need a break and a good session in front of the TV on the sofa.

• You got: Man in his early twenties

it was right 😱

• You got: Man in his early twenties

• What the shit clarisa? Time well spent...
    You got: Girl in her late teens

Epic failure much

• You got: Guy in his late teens

• You got: Girl in her late teens
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-4569-1441722643-3.gif

• You got: Man in his early thirties
    Good guess , getting closer to 30 :P

• Can We Guess Your Age And Gender From These 10 Questions?

You got: Guy in his late teens

I have to say the questions suck, I don't like American food, my phone was not there and the life quotes sucked.
    The end result was right and I have to admit I couldn't resist on not taking spongebob instead of dexter.

• A dude in its late 20s.

• I got man, early thirties. Off by about 15 years.

• yes it actually did guess my age "You got: Man in his early twenties"

• I got woman in her early 20s. Pretty much what I expected it to give me lol

What Girls Said 31

• "You got: Man in his mid-late twenties

We think you’re a bloke between the ages of 24 and 29. You’re working your way towards your dream career and might even be a few rungs up the ladder if you’re doing really well. You probably live with a mate or two, though might be thinking about finding a place with your partner if you have one. You know it’ll be a few years until you own one yourself though."

Lol wtf? I'm protesting this. I don't know what I said that made them think I'm a man... haha!

• You got: Woman in her mid-late twenties

We think you’re a woman who is around her mid-twenties, in a decent job, with a good set of friends and maybe even a long-term partner. You have your dream job in view, if you haven’t got it already, and probably have your life in better order than you think you do.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-4285-1441722240-12.jpg

lols not true at all!

• You got: Woman in her early twenties

Well then. Boom. Buzzfeed is getting better lol

• You got: Woman in her early twenties

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...-12589-1441722574-11.gif

Correct! ^-^

• "You got: Woman in her early twenties

We think you’re a woman who is between 20 and 24 and is just starting to get her life sorted out. You’re either at university or in work and probably quite enjoying it, though you might have a few years to go until you’re in your dream job. You’re probably dating, though will have a stable partner if you’re lucky. You live in a rented flat with friends and are generally doing well in life."

Same as you, and it's correct! However, I will be turning 25 later this year, so it's close!

Well, according to this quizz I'm older and I wish I could be like that.

• Girl in her late teens
    http://i.imgur.com/LT4MYR2.jpg

LOL, well that quiz was fun and I'm glad that got my gender right😂 :D

• hhaha you're not a teen anymore sister :P

• I know, that's why I said I'm glad at least they got my gender right! ;p
      I'm happy they didn't say I'm an 8 year old at least. Lol

• You got: Girl in her mid-teens
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-32731-1441721985-1.jpg
    You’re still in school, working your way through your exams and spending as much of your free time as possible chilling with your friends. You’re probably wishing you were already old enough to be allowed to do stuff like go out and drink, but you’re at an age that you can still afford to have loads of fun, so treasure it while you can.

They finally got one right

• You got: Woman in her early twenties

Well.. Not exactly. :p

• Dammit... They got my sex and my age totally wrong... !_!

• @I_am_repulsive

Hahahah, seems like you're the only person that's happened to. :p
      That's funny. x3

• You got: Woman in her early twenties

Maybe it predicted my future instead, lol.

i'm a woman in between 20 and 24. thats the only thing they got right lol

• You got: Man in his early thirties

Aside from the age and gender, this is pretty darn accurate!

• Women in her early twenties even though i'm 15. Somehow lol?

• Oh Buzzfeed... what have you done?

You got: Man in his early twenties

• I got the same as you!

Scary, but they are kind of accurate there haha. Just not the last sentences.

• You got: Woman in her early twenties

i am an 18 year old college student

• Woman in her mid-late twenties

• Lol

You got: Man in his early twenties

• Woman in her early thirties

Lol I just turned 27 😬

• I got woman in her early 20's.

Close, late 20's

• You got: Girl in her late teens

This is pretty correct.

• Woman in her early 20's

• http://youtu.be/mLHICGC2Jb8 I got the same one its a bit off with age but I'm young at heart. But it nailed it I do live with friends In a rented apartment.

• Guy in early twenties. Why? Because I like Big Bang theory and take 25 mins to get ready... wtf? 😳😄

• I got early 20s as well... Lol well probably am, maturity-wise... i am trying to sort out my life

• Yeah they got it right. You are a girl in your mid teens.

• That was fun

• (laughing)
    Me = "Woman in her early thirties"

• You got: Girl in her late teens

... well shit it isn't wrong

• I got girl in her late teens? Seriously! ?

• More from Girls
    1