Best thing that's happened to you so far all year?

Surprise cruise in the Spring from a very special man. <3 :) You?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Letting my ex go! I realized that he was a complete self absorbed twat, and I only stayed because of comfort, because it was "easier" the relationship was already dead 1 year out of the 3 we were together.. then I however met someone who treats me like I should be treated and have yet to complain ;) xx

What Guys Said 3

• Going to lunch with my crush. It lasted for two and half hours. Twas wonderful.

• It is difficult to say at this point of the year, but I am hoping the second best was today. It was the first day of my history class and I saw a woman sit in the seat in the row next to me right next to where I was sitting. I didn't get a good look at her at until the professor handed out a sign in sheet for the students to pass around and sign. She received the sheet first and then when passing it to me I finally got a good look at her.

She was absolutely beautiful and the whole time we were smiling at each other. When everyone was introducing themselves to the class I looked over again while she was doing her introduction and was amazed at how articulate, intelligent, and beautiful she was.

Now, you may be wondering why I said I hoped that that would be the second best day of this year. I hope that today is the day I met my future girlfriend, and I hope we become close enough so that by the end of the year the best day will happen... the day I ask her out and she says, "Yes."

• Getting my college degree.

What Girls Said 4

• Having a road trip with one of my best friends. It was a much needed getaway.

• started a new job :D

• I got asked out :) <3

• I finally got over my ex. :)