How do I make myself numb for emotions? Like when somebody hits you in the face and not feel anything? Any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well emotions don't numb like nerves do. To strengthen control over your emotions means time and effort spend understanding those emotions and training yourself to react to them the right way.

• But what would be the right away? For example you may have hurt somebody really bad unintentionally but don't know how to fix it.

• Sometimes only they can fix it. You can always apologize but that may not make it better.
      Remember every situation is going to be different and it gets especially complicated were other people are concerned.
      Focus on strengthening yourself and make sure to be more aware so that you don't end up in the same position again.
      It won't be easy but nothing worth it ever is.

• Thanks for that! That's actually is a good advise ☺️

What Guys Said 3

• Cocaine or heroine

• In my state of mind right now not a good idea lol

• do drugs
    (Don't recommend it tho)

• You don't want to do that. Emotions are what keep you alive. They are what keep you happy. You need them.

• I don't want to be happy anymore. Everything has been taken away from me that I loved.

• Doubt it... They are pretty busy with they're own minds. Thanks though.

• You're welcome.

What Girls Said 3

• Why does everyone want to do this? -_-"

• Cause it would make life way less painful don't u think?

• No. Living without feeling is depression. Trust me, you do not want to feel numb.
      Just because you got sad doesn't mean you should get rid of emotions -______-

• Haven't you already asked this question?

• Not me for sure. Im usually pretty fun and happy. Probably many females on here are wondering about that.

• Ok, journaling might help 😉

• Lots of practice...

• Lots of practice, but like what? Any details?