Dare you press Paste?

Do it. Paste your last cut or copy. Don't cheat.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

What Girls Said 24

• São Paulo

Lol easiest way to include the little tili-dash-squiggly-sperm swimming looking pronunciation thing.

• media.giphy.com/media/jUwpNzg9IcyrK/giphy.gif
    Mon, Sep 07 6:42:10 PM

I don't remember what gif this is

• yourfertility.org.au/.../timing-and-conception

LOL a link for a girl who had no idea how her cycle worked. I'm actually surprised it's not a GIF or something XD

• ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/.../...d-17198-1395955367-6.gif
    ^When my mom tells me I'm pretty

• Until I can feel as ecstatic about having a baby as I felt about going to New Zealand to search for a giant squid, I cannot have a baby.

LOL, it is a quote from Eat Pray Love

• lol sure.

u really need to get ur facts right. #generalisation214

on another question ^

• Until a few weeks ago, the conventional wisdom held that Trump was merely a summer fling for angry voters, a protest candidate whose insults and braggadocio would soon impose a ceiling on his support. But recent polls suggest that Trump has raised that ceiling.

• www.nh.gov/.../identification-residency.pdf lol trying to get my license

• Attempting to draw this! http://puu.sh/k4TLe/a362070679.jpg

• imgur. com/a/DGqQo#1

... it was someone on here asking how they looked

• I did not trip and fall. I attacked the floor and I believe I am winning. -
    haha I just posted this on fb

• Hagaaaa. Thaljack

• 👽

(my post isn't long enough so i have to write this ok i'm done)

• No one knows what you're thinking and who you are as a person.

• Last copied:
    Its kinda complicated, but I'll make it as basic as I can. Me and my boyfriend were planning to commit suicide together, some girls at my school found out and told the school counsellor and the school counsellor told everyone else that I know. Now I'm being bullied at school and people are mocking me being suicidal in class. And to make it worse, all the people I thought were my friends and that cared about me are posting shit on facebook telling everyone that im an attention seeking whore. Everyone's doing the usual *cough slut cough* as I walk past, and I dont get what their issue is. Those people who used to be my friends are ganging up on my boyfriend and telling him that im just using him for sex and that im going to corrupt him and that I've been lying to him. I'm not sure where the "using him for sex" part came from, I kissed him for the first time today, and I've been dating him for 3 months. Now even my parents hate me, they just stare at me when I break down crying in the middle of knowhere and don't even try to comfort me or anything. They're always yelling at me and I know a woman that I know will help me and comfort me, she's an old family friend that im sometimes in contact with, but I've been screaming for her help for the past 2 weeks and everyone's saying no. I snuck out to see her a few hours before i started work and she said she didn't know what to do. I really want to live with her or stay with her for a while and get away from everything and try to get better. I was told that the government was going to have to take me away, that because of the state im in and because im a threat to myself and my family, that if I don't get over my depression in the next couple of months that I'll be taken away, moved to another family or put in a foster home and my parents can't do anything about it. I was told that by my sister, because my mother refused to tell me because she didn't want to see me cry. But I don't know if it's the truth, that I might be taken away, or if it's just a cruel joke to make me get better. I've been called into one of the teachers offices a few times, being forced to show my scars because apparently it's getting out of hand, I've been cutting for years now because of a fight I had with my father 3 years ago. My father is unaware of any of this. Whenever he asks me how I am, I say everythings great, im still with my boyfriend and we're in love. I don't want him turning against me aswell like everyone else.

• “We think in generalities, but we live in detail.” Alfred North Whitehead

• say what now? O-0

• hoe1
    hō/Submit
    noun
    1.
    a long-handled gardening tool with a thin metal blade, used mainly for weeding and breaking up soil.
    verb
    1.
    use a hoe to dig (earth) or thin out or dig up (plants).