Is it weird to ask a guy to rate you on looks?

not rate but just ask if i look bad in his opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not weird, but don't ask him if you look bad, ask him if he thinks you're attractive, you don't wanna come off as someone with low self-esteem. Asking if you're pretty can be seen as that too, but not as much as if you ask if he thinks you look bad, cause you're implying that you think you look bad.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do that to yourself. You're not going to be happy whatever he says. Being confident with how you look doesn't come from what a boy says or what LOTS of boys say. It doesn't come from what anyone says except YOU. That happiness has to come from within you. Otherwise you'll always be unhappy and chasing after something no one can give you.

What Guys Said 3

• No your just an attention whore like the rest.

• well we're pretty good friends so i want to ask but i dont want to sound like an attention seeker cuz im not

• No I thought you meant like fishing for compliments lol. Your fine some guys need that extra push for them to give a girl a compliment or whatever.

• BAHAHAHAHAH

• I rove it babe 👄

• I wouldn't say it's weird but unless you're hot, don't expect an honest answer to your face. People don't usually tell their friends they're ugly if they want to continue being friends.

What Girls Said 8

• eh, this isn't something id recommend doing. it comes off the tiniest bit desperate.
    if he wants to compliment u he will. dont ask for it =]

• Depends on your relation with this guy. If he's a friend then I suppose it's not weird but if it's something you like then it could come across as you being insecure and that can be a turn off for some guys./

• No, but IRL it may seem to them that you're insecure.

Some don't mind though and most guys are straightforward, especially online.

• i don't think its weird at all

• yeah.. a bit weird..

• (laughing)
    I never have to as sadly its all they ever talk about with me.
    Sooooooooooooooooooooo OVA it x 10000000000000000 :(

• Not at all.

• Yes bc you should be more confident in yourself and you don't need anyone's opinion about you