Any option that you wouldn't be able to use as a normal Human (eg. MJOLNIR) is a special version for you weak non-super soldier types.
Doesn't have to be the most powerful, just the one you'd want most.
- MJOLNIR Mark 6 (Halo) img3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...03_d53e506a83_o.jpgVote A
- Nano Suit 2.0 (Crysis) vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latestVote B
- Adeptus Astartes Power Armour (Warhammer 40K) i.kinja-img.com/.../mwqxvikuep0ld76jeh6a.jpgVote C
- CMC Powered Combat Suit (Starcraft) fc09.deviantart.net/.../Marine_Poses_by_SgtHK.jpgVote D
- T-45d power armour (Fallout) vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latestVote E
- Zone Armour (Command And Conquer) media.moddb.com/.../...5d65a1983f1864f26122406.jpgVote F
- Mechanized Assault Exo-Suit (Planetside) wiki.planetside-universe.com/.../Class_MAX.pngVote G
Most Helpful Girl
None of those I would pick varia suit
Most Helpful Guy
MJOLNIR is the best of the options.
T-45, though? It was only good insofar as it was the most commonly available in Fallout 3. T-51b (as seen in the first two games and also a few were available in FO3) was better, even more so than the Advanced units you saw (for some reason, the Advanced was better in FO2 but the T-51b was better in FO3... go figure)0