Do you like playing with dolls?

I love playing with dolls, I sleep with dolls. And have a whole bunch of toys at home. I even want to bring them to school and put on a show for my peers.

• I play with dolls!
  • I don't
  • Your weird..

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, I'm 18 and i would love having Teddy Bear or something like that, so i don't feel alone, while i'm sad or crying.

It helps a bit getting better. So i don't think it's weird, it's like a buddy, a best friend but.. not alive.

• go buy one, I use my toys so I won't cry myself to sleep every night.

• Problem:

1st: Parents.
      2nd: Friends will say omg you have a teddy bear and start those bullsh*t things of having one
      3rd: 2nd but with a girlfriend. If i had one and she didn't knew, i would offer mine, to her.

Most Helpful Girl

• well yeah, when i was young i did.

What Guys Said 3

• I grew out of that habit at 15... you're really really weird that I can feel it through my phone but I like it lol and I seriously doubt you're 30 I think 15 ish or around that

• How much will you charge to watch the show

• Since I'm a guy, no. However, I've thought of getting a blow-up doll (in the form of a woman, of course) to have at home to cuddle with and sleep with - no risk of STDs (Yippee!!!). But I haven't done that yet.

What Girls Said 2

• I loathe dolls. They really creep me out.

• No. I think I'm 20 years too old to mess with dolls...