Have you ever come across someone you know on Tinder?

Did you swipe them left you or right?

Lol, I saw my sister's ex on Tinder 😳 I've also come across a few guys I know of but not personally. Didn't swipe any of them right, too awkward and just no no no no never.

Updates:
*Did you swipe them left or right?
ignore the fucking "you"

0|0
15|17

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I once came across this really handsome German actor and he had a lot of selfies up and stuff so his profile looked quite authentic but then I thought "why the hell would someone like him need this app?" and swiped left of course just to hear him announce he uses tinder in an interview a few weeks later and the profile they showed looked just like the one I passed 😂😂😂

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Not on Tinder but I spotted a friend from work on Plenty Of Fish - Like you I didn't do anything about it because we were really good friends and if anything was to develop I wanted it to happen naturally - We toyed with the idea of trying something from hanging out together but we decided our friendship was more important to mess with. I ended going out with her friend which turned out to be a huge mistake maybe I should have tried it with my workmate - Who knows what would have happened?

1|0
    0|0
  • I have never been on Tinder, but I have thought about going on there before.
    Though I question if they take siblings out of the algorithm, because my sister is on there, a lot. A. Lot.
    It would be awkward running into her on there. *shudder*

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahaa of course they don't 😛

• Oh geeez. O_o
      Yep. Not going on Tinder-- well unless my sister actually moves to a different city. Too weird. Way too weird.

• Yeah quite a lot. In the UK noone takes it seriously and everyone has it. Dont know why you all talking like its a big deal to have it. I would say 3/10 of people I know at uni have met someone on it but mostly people take the piss and just send funny messages.

And when I do see someone I know, I send them funny messages as well, I dont delete the app.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have found several people I know, either personally or from work or from dating them off other sites, on Tinder and other sites.

The ones I knew personally I swiped left. The others depended on whether I liked them or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to swipe the like way when i had it. Never an ex or anyone. Just my friends haha i just teased them. Like saying he look at this beautiful woman whose on Tinder

1|0
    0|0
  • Have never been on tinder.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, don't use tinder.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was told to stay of tinder for that reason. I'm very social and a friend said if I wanted to go on a dating app, stay away from tinder. So I went to adult friend finder😕

1|0
    0|0
  • Im just amazed tindr made it to latvia 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope as I don't even have a Tinder account.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope only used it once, it sucked

1|0
    0|0
  • A couple times, but we swiped right for shits.

1|0
    0|0
  • u can't complain about found nobody if u dont give them a chance u will never know :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Swipper no swipping, swipper no swiping!

1|0
    0|0
  • I have come across a few girls on tinder. Usually on their belly but other places as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • My question is what chu doing on Tinder?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• yeah I've come across way too many people I know while swiping. A few friends, a few guys I see at the gym regularly, as well as a few ex-boyfriends. I never swipe right for the exes.. way too awkward. I can only imagine the horror should they have already swiped me right and I get that 'it's a match!' notification! X_X

1|0
    0|0
  • I downloaded it out of pure fun. After using it for fun for like half an hour I saw 3 guys that I know, I told myself this app gotta be deleted asap. Never touched it since.

2|0
    0|0
  • u have a tinder? lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, when I was using it I came across a few friends, a couple old colleagues and even a couple of guys I ha dated in the past. I didn't swipe right, but when I came across a buddy I'd text him like "haha saw you on Tinder!"

1|0
    0|0
  • Shit. My friend actually just found my ex on another "soft-core" dating site.

It was called meowchat or something 😂😂. Also goes to show that my ex can't get with anyone in real life ;_; *crying Selena for my ex*

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha, that's what I told my sister, that her poor ex has to look for chicks on an app cause can't get any irl XD

• He couldn't get any any better than @youknowitt.
      Clearly, he knows it. 😏😏😂

• haha obviously xD

• I haven't used any dating site.. well did you tell your sis?

1|1
    0|0
    • yeah lol I sent her a screenshot, she laughed her ass off xD

• Hahaha.. I bet this would have made her day.. 😂😂 too many people are using all that i think

• Within the first 5 minutes of downloading the app I saw at least 8 guys I knew. I deleted it soon after.

3|0
    0|0
  • nope because i don't use tinder

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah some guys from highschool. Made sure to skip them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have it. Too afraid someone I know would see me x-x

1|1
    0|0
  • saw my friend's boyfriend on there

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't use Tinder, so my answer is no.

1|0
    0|0
  • No because I don't use Tinder. I'm not sure how I'd feel about that... if it's someone I've seen but don't really know, and they get a whatever Tinder uses, a high %? Then I would uh... swipe to the ok/accept one. If it's someone I know and don't like, then that's a big nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have plenty of times

1|0
    0|0