Are you satisfied with your life?

What part of your life are you most currently happy about? What do you have going for you that makes your life so nice and enjoyable. What aspects make it enjoyable? Is there any memorable experiences that you have enjoyed as of recently or through your life? What was that experience. What has occured in your your life which made you change how you view things and what was that experience?

-Best Answer Gets M. H. O

What Girls Said 1

• 1. It could be much worse, or much better. But yeah I'm kinda okay with it.

2. Living life the way I want to, my freedom which I have and I long for.

3. Music. The fact that not only I play it, I also teach it. I love seeing kids smile when they just learned something new about the instruments they're playing. Also the friends. They never fail to make me laugh even when I had a bad day.

4. Yes, traveling, and many more. Traveling is and always will be my most memorable experiences ever throughout my life.

5. Uh lots of em. Probably the fact that I had leukemia and was never expected to live until today?

What Guys Said 1

• "What part of your life are you most currently happy about?"

^da fact i lost tons of weight since my teens and i'm thin now... i still remember those days when i used to be fat af... and i still don't understand y i let myself being like dat... :|

"What do you have going for you that makes your life so nice and enjoyable. What aspects make it enjoyable? "

^music makes it enjoyable.. i listen to music 24/7... ;)

"Is there any memorable experiences that you have enjoyed as of recently or through your life? "

^hmmmm... didn't have any overly special moments... but everytime i listen to a song i've never listened to it before... or find da title of a song i was lookin for... i'm happy af... :D

" What was that experience. What has occured in your your life which made you change how you view things and what was that experience? "

^my weight loss as i stated above... u r almost a different person if u lose more than 100 lbs trust me... before i thought every person'd comment on my weight and make fun of me... now i don't face such probs anymore... ;)