What country would you visit - Ukraine or Russia?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not really interested in either of them but if I had to choose: Russia.

It's larger with lots of different landscapes and has been a global player for a long time so it has rich history which I had to learn about during school. I know next to nothing about Ukraine. The first time I cared a bit about it was when Yulia Tymoshenko became popular. I didn't like her and think her views are a bit extreme, though I have to admit that my knowledge about her is probably not enough to warrant that statement at all. Also at the moment Ukraine seems a bit unsafe for travel.

Why do you ask, are you Russian or Ukrainian?

Most Helpful Girl

• Right now - neither.
    Russia seems so power hungry and Ukraine is in deep trouble right now.

What Guys Said 6

• I am not greatly interested in visiting either of those countries but if I had to choose I would say Russia.

• Northern Ural region. Beautiful and largely unspoiled.

• Russia, I wanna go on the Siberian train to Mongolia.

• I'm not really interested in any of those countries, with our without their current problems, but if I have to choose one then probably Ukraine

• I love russia so I choose it

• Neither seems interesting

What Girls Said 4

• Russia. I was going to go on a study abroad there but the trip was unfortunately canceled.

• None. Language issues.

• Definitely Russia :P

• Russia. Ukraine seems very focused on beauty.

• Ukraine seems very focused on beauty. What do you mean?

• There are too many human Barbies :) and people accept that new beauty standard