If given a choice to choose one from these 3, which one would you choose for recreation purpose? Alcohol, Weed or Cigarette?(Hypothetical question)?

well the question is simple as above
choices are in front of you
1) Alcohol

If given a choice to choose one from these 3, which one would you choose for recreation purpose ? Alcohol, Weed or Cigarette?(Hypothetical question)?

2) Weed

http://assets.hightimes.com/styles/large/s3/8retro_weed.jpg?itok=EWjHn-xD

3) Cigarette

• Alcohol
  • Weed
  • Cigarette

Most Helpful Girl

• Weed, why not. It's natural won't kill me. The worst that could happen is that I didn't go to the store to get food before the munchies stage kicked in.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Alcohol = delicious. Craft super cold beers on a hot day; awesome.

2. Weed = Yeah it was fun sometimes. I get super paranoid on it and I haven't done it enough to actually get used to the feeling so it gets me super freaking weird. For this reason I only favored doing it alone where I could throw on some good music in my own space and relax (or try to anyway; the paranoid thing doesn't help).

3. Cigarette = Nope. Smells gross, tastes gross, super bad for you, etc. Not to mention growing up both of my parents smoked A LOT. They both had two packs a day at least. So our house was gross, picture walking into a cloud and that sticky nasty ass tar residue on the walls, furniture and everything. As a kid this drove me nuts. So fast forward to today they both have lung cancer (mom is on Oxygen and Dad just sounds like death) and I have Asthma. Yeah I don't like smoking stuff

What Girls Said 17

• Booze!
    I can't stand weed it makes me sick and cigarettes are just death sticks but at least you can have some fun with alcohol every now and then, it's only my dignity that suffers...

• Alcohol. I like the taste of some alcoholic drinks and I like the feeling it gives me :)

• alcohol 100%
    hate the other 2.

• I would probably choose weed in moderation over alcohol and cigarettes.

I hate the taste of alcohol and the tipsy effect. And cigarettes are just about the worst thing anyone can inflict on their body.

• Well, I can't have alcohol any more, which sucks since I enjoyed crantinis. I don't like smoking, but I guess if I could have some medical marijuana for my nausea, that would work.

• Alcohol, for sure.

• If I had to then alcohol. The other two are no way no how. But religiously I'm not supposed to do any so it would have to be pretty extreme.

• Strange I think cigarettes is the lowest one To damage health. Actually I'm not understanding you you say religiousy that's wrong right but

• Alcohol, but just a little bit of it.

• Alcohol. Red wine to be specific. Maybe even beers on occasion

• I've heard that Australians drink beer on most of the occassions, is that correct Miss Mooky? :P :P

• Yeah we actually love our beer lol some of us anyways.. 🙈

• I hate the 3, but at least with cigarettes I don't loose my mind and consciousness

• Weed probably won't kill me and make me fat.

• Hypothetically, I would like to have them all.

• Lmao 😂
      You gotta choose just one :P

• Twilight years?
      Sorry, I didn't get the reference :/

• Old age. Seriously what's the point of living to 80 when I haven't tried most things lol.

• I'd pick alcohol.

• I already drink

• Ugh, I hate all of them but I guess I'd have to live with some wine.

• Weed.

Filler

• a cigarette.

What Guys Said 14

• Easy choice! Alcohol because...
    www.medicaldaily.com/7-health-benefits-drinking-alcohol-247552

Other two can only make my life miserable.

• Have you tried Weed? xD

• Like I've said bhang and charas are forms of Marijuana but weed is less dangerous form

• Whatevs.. I won't touch it lol

• If these are the only choices available and I'm in a mood to indulge then i vote 'A' but within limits so that it remains truly recreational and thus healthy :)

'B' has fewer health benefits while 'C has none :)

• "A" also has none unless you're a patient of hypertension or tremors :P
      Infact it'll make you fat and increase female hormones in your system, haha

• haha don't use alcohol as a replacement drug though :P

• Post college days I drink say once in a month or 2 lol But if in a colder country, I'd probably indulge a bit :D

• Both weed and alcohol. Tough choices. I'll lean to alcohol because the feeling is more in tune with my preference.

• I smoke very rarely (5-10 times a year) but if I had the choice between these three things, I would always go for weed (pure if possible). Hashish is also fine. I don't really like Alcohol and I hate cigarettes.

• Alcohol defiantly, tried a cigarette when I was younger took only one puff to turn me off of those forever. And I have no desire to use drugs of any kind.

• Alcohol is a drug as well. And in fact, it's one of the strongest that we know of.

• You've probably never smoked. Otherwise you'd know that weed certainly doesn't give you hallucinations. We're talking about cannabis here, not LSD. Weed does exactly what you said about tobacco: it relieves stress and makes you feel calm and relaxed. However, contrary to tobacco, it can also make you very creative and sometimes very thoughtful and talkative. I might not smoke a lot but I've smoked it long enough to know that it certainly doesn't cause any hallucinations. In fact, too much alcohol alters people's state of mind much more... usually to the worst.

• @BlueCoyote I've never smoked weed no but I never said weed gave you hallucinations I have however have been smoking pipe tobacco and cigars for o about 2 years now. But I must state that pipe tobacco also does induce creativity as well as give you an enhance desire to think and theorize this is my own personal experience on the matter and you'll just have to take my word on that.

• All of the above? I don't smoke weed anymore though, but I do both of the others frequently

• I'd choose weed, but I'd use a vaporizer.

• Weed. Definitely weed.

• Is none an option? D:

• Alcohol (good stuff that is) is the honey nectar of the gods. Give me a good stout or Weissbier over any of that other crap.

• Alcohol definitely. I wouldn't mind trying a mixed drink or 2 maybe a Mississippi Mudslide

• Cigarettes for me, because I've already been smoking for years and years. Never tried weed, don't want to. Alcohol is okay, depending on what it is. I'm not into hard liquor or anything.

• Honestly I hate all 3 but since I've had alcohol before I'll take that.