Guys, has come ever hit you in the face?

Like, i just want to know if its like a usual thing. I mean your jacking off, havin a jolly good time and then BAM you come and BAM you get some in your face. and is it like, disgusting? because, i mean it is YOU come?

Also, i feel like masturbating is SO MUCH easier for boys. like, whip it out do yo thang and DONE. Girls, its like a process. too much work

6

Most Helpful Guy

• It's "cum" not "come".
    No, it has never happened to me so far because I use tissues. So it's very easy to prevent that. If it happened, I wouldn't be disgusted. I don't have problems with cum. Though I would be a little annoyed if it got in my hair because then I would have to take a shower.
    And I hardly, hardly doubt that masturbating for guys is easier. You have NO idea how annoying it is that you always have to plan to have some tissues ready. If I masturbate in bed for example and I don't have any tissues ready, I have to either get up and get some, which completely ruins my orgasm or I just come like that... which means there's gonna be cum all over my bedsheets and my blanket and when it dries it feels very uncomfortable and dirty. As a guy, you also can't masturbate in situations such as when you're camping and sleeping in a sleeping bag... unless, again, you're okay with your sleeping bag getting all sticky and dirty. Girls just masturbate, have an orgasm, that's it. In the morning you change your panties and no traces will be left.

• I guess this will sound gross to a lot of you but you can eat your own cum. No traces left either. The longer you fap the better it tastes. All you need for it is your hand. It's really quite simple. Even if you don't want to eat it you can just wipe it off with the tissue after you had the orgasm. I guess it doesn't work if you're circumcised since you need something to stop the first few "shots" from getting out. And it probably doesn't work if you have too much cum to hold it in your hand.

What Guys Said 5

• Never done it but I'd do it on your face to show you what it's like if you want haha

• lol no. you notice when you're about to cum so you can shoot it wherever you want. you only get it on your own face if you want it to happen

• It's very annoyin when that happens

• If it happens once then it should never happen again... aim that shit somewhere else

• Hasn't happened but it would be no big deal since it's mine