Which do you prefer a girl to drive?

What do you think when you see a girl with on her 20's drive these cars (give opinion for each car)? Which do you prefer them to be driving? Why?

first car

Which do you prefer a girl to drive?
Second car

Third car

Forth car
This car in black

• First car
  • Second car
  • Third car
  • Forth car
I drive all those cars but it depends on my mood which car i want to drive. I just wonder which do you think suits a girl in her 20's better

Most Helpful Guy

• You're clearly somewhere in Asia because all except the Mercedes are Asian market only vehicles.

The Freed is a tiny minivan, basically, so I suppose it makes sense for a first car since usually you get something crappy or inappropriate for a first car.

The second one (is it a SsangYong? I don't recognize the badge) is probably the coolest of the bunch.

The third one doesn't suit a girl in her 20s at all. If she arrived in that I would conclude it was a male relative's car, probably daddy or rich uncle.

The fourth one is a sport minivan. I would again assume a girl that age had borrowed it from a relative since it's designed to carry a family around!

• Actually the third one was my first car. Dad got bored of it changed to the newest one and gave it to me, then i asked him to buy me freed for daily use. The forth car i rarely drive i usually use driver if im want to use that car

• Yes, see, you're both wealthy and in Asia. The usual standards don't apply to you.

A girl in her 20s in Europe would probably drive a tiny French or German hatchback as her first car. A girl in her 20s in North America would probably drive a moderately sized American or Japanese sedan as her first car. This is assuming she's not rich!

• Ssangyong is one of the biggest automotive manufacturers in South Korea, they specialise in SUVs.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd definitely go for the Mercedes. The other options give off a "mommy car" vibe to me.

What Guys Said 6

• wheres the motorcycke.

anwyays, I guess A. it looks like a chick car.

• My parents doesn't let me drive a superbike😢

• well for a young girl, car 4 is a bit much.

• 1 or 3 works fine.

• Third one. Others look soooo bad and fat. This car is old but it has a good past.

• Why on Earth would any guy give even the tiniest crap about what car you drive?

• The third car, the others are ugly :/

• Yea thats the one i mostly drive haha

• If she drove the soccer mum car that would make me scared

• The Mercedes is the only one who appeals to me.

What Girls Said 3

• A Jeep! =)

• They are all hideous 😰

• i like the second one.