Which one of these extreme climates would you rather live in?

You can only pick one. And lets say that each climate is it's own planet so no matter where you move to it's the same. And don't worry other people live in each of these climates so you won't be alone.

Desert planet

Rain planet (It rains all the time 24/7)

Snow planet (It snows all the time 24/7)

Bump
Bump.

Most Helpful Girl

• Rain planet, definitely ☔💧 I actually love the rain so it wouldn't be so bad.

Most Helpful Guy

• Rain planet, at least things could grew there

What Girls Said 4

• Snow planet or rain planet - can't quite decide.
    Desert is a no-no...

• Snow planet! I can just dress really warm all the time and it wouldn't be all that bad!

• snow planet looks majestic ♡

• Rain planet. I can sleep all day and do you know that having sex while its raining feels very intimate

What Guys Said 6

• Snow planet or Rain planet. I like cool environments, but at least with arctic conditions, there aren't any dangerous animals. Though, with arctic conditions, you run the risk of freezing to death. Lol! The Snow planet reminds me of Hoth from Star Wars!😊

• Desert, probably. Dune was a very cool book.

Second choice would be ice.

Rain can go to hell.

• I guess desert planet, I just hope there is water source somewhere and something to build shelter

• I like the desert.

• Rain planet. It's the most neutral climate.

• Definitely not rain. Hell naw. Maybe snow, but I'd have to have some powerful heaters out there somehow. I ain't trying to burn to death.