What do you think of this video of the migrant crisis?

I would like to hear from people living in Europe if this video is accurate to the current situation.

Original video got taken down here is backup https://youtu.be/JGk_AbYcNB8

Most Helpful Girl

• I think these people are fleeing for their lives in desperate conditions and some are dying in route. It isn't something to be poked fun of.

It is like the children fleeing Central America. It does make a problem for the host country but the sheer fact of what they went through to get there makes it morally bankrupt to turn them away. I'm calling DC morally bankrupt not the American people. There were people volunteering to take these kids in.

Most Helpful Guy

• They brought it on themselves for letting hem in the first place

What Girls Said 1

• Im wondering why there are so many Africans here and why this seems to be a desert-like place if it is in Europe? Most of these clips do not seem to be of the refugees. Rarely any seem to be, actually.

What Guys Said 1

• Quite ominous music. But this is to be expected of a lack of individual spiritualism.