Carnivore or herbivore?

Its a simple random question, if there was no such thing as an omnivore, would you rather be a carnivore or a herbivore? Any particular reasoning?

• Carnivore
    40% (8)42% (5)41% (13)Vote
  • Herbivore
    60% (12)58% (7)59% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely Herbivore. See, I love meat and especially fish. They're delicious. But never having any fruits or vegetables sounds horrible. You'd feel sick after a while. It might sound fun to only eat meat but I am convinced that after a month (if not less) even the most passionate meat lover would feel rather uncomfortable. I have had phases where I ate no meat for a week or so and phases where I ate almost no healthy stuff for a week. The difference was that after 1-2 weeks of only eating veggies and carbs, I really missed meat. I felt fine but I missed having some good ol' meat. However, when I went for a week without veggies and fruits, I felt terrible. This type of diet makes you sick to your stomach. It also completely drains you of your energy, gives you sleeping problems and sometimes even diarrhea. So while being vegetarian for the rest of my life sounds a little boring, being a complete carnivore for the rest of my life sounds like a nightmare. And in fact, being Swiss, I find it much, much harder to go without dairy products than without meat. Dairy is the cornerstone of my culture and kind of what's flowing through my veins ;-).

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Herbivores have prettier teeth xD

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• herbivore, just because I like self-sufficiency to always be an option. raising animals is more work than planting a garden.

2|0
    0|0
  • Herbivore, of course, I'm a vegetarian already.

1|0
    0|0
  • Carnivore, because meat is delicious. Also purely scientifically speaking, if humans were herbivores we would most likely be pretty dumb.

1|0
    0|1
  • I think I love my steak to much to be a herbivore so... though it may not be the best option for my cholesterol, I'll be guilty of being carnivore :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I already am a carnivore. Vegetables belong to unintelligent worthless animals that deserve to get slaughtered and devoured by yours truly.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 11

• Herbivore of course, I'm vegetarian already, I will never eat meat.

1|1
    0|0
  • Definitely herbivore, I am always one actually :)

1|1
    0|0
  • I'll live longer if I eat plants.

1|1
    0|0
  • Carnivore... dead animals taste too good.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'd be a carnivore. Can't leave without meat.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd be a herbivore

0|0
    0|0
  • I just really like meat. Bacon, steak, burgers, tacos, chicken all of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Herbivore, so many plants to chose from

0|1
    0|0
  • Carnivore because i love steak.

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't eat meat so herbivore it would be.

1|0
    0|0
  • Herbivore because it's healthier.

1|0
    0|0