Guys, Would it be a turn on if a girl could do this and she told you?

She has played the trumpet for five years she just learned how to play the French horn in a hour and she is teaching herself how to play the piano

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Erm... I think "Turn On" means something different than you think it does.

What you are describing is impressive. Admirable, even. A good musical sense indicates that someone is smart, creative and understanding, and those are all attractive traits.

But a "turn on" gives off a physical reaction. In the...

Well, in the balls. Or, in your case, the vagina. It feels good. Much like eating something delicious makes you feel good.
    Having someone moan sexually in my ear is a turn on. Watching a girl bite her lip in a sexy way is a turn on. Turn Ons are usually things that are sexually attractive.

Music... Not exactly falling into that category. The fact that you're on this site may point out that you are a good person to date, but doesn't really inspire much in the physical sense. Like if you were doing calculus. Or beating someone at a card game.

What Guys Said 4

• That's not a turn on. A turn on is invaribaly something sexual like she can tie a cherry stem into a knot with her tongue, or takes it in the can on the first date.

• I'd see her as intelligent and interesting but I don't get turned on easily.

• Not a turn on, but that's definitely great!

• Impressive. Not a turn on.

-generally- men aren't attracted (or not attracted) by women's abilities. They might admire them, they might find it makes them more or less compatible, but it doesn't impact how attractive they find them.