Game Time: Write something revolting or disgusting?

So it's simple just write something revolting or disgusting
Example: I like to bash open the heads of babies
If you find it revolting, disgusting or stomach churning then upvote it and if you think it's just meh then downvote it.
Lets play!

Most Helpful Guy

• This one time I was having a hike in the South Downs. I needed a shit reeeeeeal bad. But, there was no toilet for ages.

So I had to leave the group and take a shit in the bush. I used leaves to wipe, but they were frail leaves and my fingers passed through.

So I had a small amount of shit on my hands.
    Plus, it wasn't a very good wipe because.. well leaves. It wasn't toilet paper.

So my hands weren't clean, there wasn't rivers for miles, and it was the middle of summer. I was super sweaty. My back, arms, head.. Even... Even my arse was.. So, the sweat was building on my already partially shitty arse. (I'm hairy downstairs).

The sweat began to mix with the left over poop and cling on's to make sweaty poop.

Let's just say when we got back to the hostile I went through 4 bottles of shower gel..

It was grim. You'd have to pay me £5,000 to do that again.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like to chop off people's toes and eat them while they're watching

What Guys Said 6

• I like to cuff girls' legs behind their head and put them on their back fucking them in the ass until i cum, then removing the gag from their mouth so they are motivated to vigorously suck my balls, knowing that if I go soft my hard dick is the only thing stopping my cum and their feces from running all over their face.

• I like to paper cut toenails

Prolapsed anus

• I love you

• I hope you step on a lego

• Want to see a revolting disgusting post? Women's rights.

• Oh my gooodness noooooo!! :(

What Girls Said 0