Quiz: Answer the questions and see if it can guess who you are?

Quiz: Answer the questions and see if it can guess who you are?

PRESS HERE FOR THE QUIZ

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Male, Late teens

1. You are male.
    yes

2. You are still a teenager, but won't be one for very much longer.
    nope

3. You're in college and are already worried about finding the perfect job that will be both fulfilling and will pay well. Your future worries you more than you'd like to admit.
    yup

4. You have beautiful, silky brown hair and big eyes.
    not really

5. You know that if you'd only believe in yourself more, things would be much easier for you. Yet you still doubt your instincts more than you should, instead of trusting them every time.
    100% true

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Male, Mid 50’s

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4a02-819b-932c4b4d764a.jpg

Here is our best guess at who you are:
    1. You are male.
    2. You are currently in your mid fifties, still working hard and enjoying every minute of it.
    3. You are starting to go bald, but you don't care about it as much as you thought you would when you were younger. You still have your good looks, your gray eyes and your sense of humor.
    4. You have a beautiful loving family, great life-long friends, even the doctor is happy with your annual check up!
    5. Things are generally good, and you just wish they'll stay that way for much, much longer.

WEEELLLLL THEENNNNN. I'm gonna have to say no. LOOOOL.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Here is our best guess at who you are:
    1. You are male. (Yes)
    2. You are still a teenager, but won't be one for very much longer. (No)
    3. You're in college and are already worried about finding the perfect job that will be both fulfilling and will pay well. Your future worries you more than you'd like to admit. (No)
    4. You have beautiful, silky brown hair and big eyes. (No)
    5. You know that if you'd only believe in yourself more, things would be much easier for you. Yet you still doubt your instincts more than you should, instead of trusting them every time. (Maybe)

1.5/5 Playbuzz

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

1. You are male.
    2. You are still a teenager, but won't be one for very much longer.
    3. You're in college and are already worried about finding the perfect job that will be both fulfilling and will pay well. Your future worries you more than you'd like to admit.
    4. You have beautiful, silky brown hair and big eyes.
    5. You know that if you'd only believe in yourself more, things would be much easier for you. Yet you still doubt your instincts more than you should, instead of trusting them every time.

1|0
    0|0
    1. You are female.
    2. You are currently in your twenties, you are single, dating at nights and balancing a promising career during the day.
    3. You are smart, calculated, funny and imaginative.
    4. You have black hair, dark eyes a cute nose.
    5. You own a pet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Female, Mid 20’s
    1. You are female.
    2. You are currently in your twenties, you are single, dating at nights and balancing a promising career during the day.
    3. You are smart, calculated, funny and imaginative.
    4. You have black hair, dark eyes a cute nose.
    5. You own a pet

0|0
    0|0
  • Male, Mid 30's
    Male,www.vivafifty.com
    Here is our best guess at who you are:
    1. You are male.
    2. You are in currently in your mid 30's.
    3. You are married and just became a parent. You are experiencing exciting days, and more are on their way, but through it all you remain strong, loving and deeply caring.
    4. You have short hair - partly gray, brown eyes and a fit body.
    5. You decided long ago that your kids must have a better childhood than the one you had. You know you'll do anything to make sure of that.

Nope, not even close...

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha i got : male in my teens going to college lol

• Its a very sexist quiz...

• Of course it isn't

• No! It aged me by about 10 years lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha! I got male in my teens lol

• Lol! I guess I should feel lucky then haha