The objectives of a United Earth World Government, what do you think?

1. Promote worldwide peace, stability, and prosperity
2. Affirm of the existence of a common Universal Father for all creation
3. Faciliate cultural exchange and communication among different nationalities and ethnic groups in order to improve global and individual cooperation and understanding
4. Uphold the obligations and duties as applied to a world citizen

These are 4 central pillars of United Earth - there are secondary goals of course.

Updates:
Aliens aren't going to establish separate embassies in Russia, China, and the US -.-

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Girl

• As long all members have one vote and are equal, it will be truly a marvel of humanity.

0|1
    0|0
    • It would most likely be based off of the US Constitution and US government - a global court of justice, head statesman (president), house of nations (all nations get 2 appointees), and house of citizens (based off of nation's populations).

• Likely yes..

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Impossible :)

1|1
    0|1
    • You should know that the United Nations formed after WWII, perhaps United Earth would form after WWIII? Most likely.

• Show All
    • People 1000 years ago would think aeroplanes were impossible.

• @mexborough women deny anything far fetched but rational -.-

• That won't ever happen.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 8

• Peace isn't possible.

0|1
    0|0
  • I will take it piece-by-piece.

1. No, worldwide peace is impossible. Period. There will always be disagreements within people, and unless everyone had the mindset it is not doable.

2. I am an atheist. but I personally don't care about this one. I don't see how they could find any proof anyway.

3. A universal language is something I agree with honestly, but not for the economy. Just for the sake of how annoying and irrelevant other languages are.

4. Citizen? Literally 95% of the population is filled with meaningless, worthless and irrelevant humans. They don't even deserve to be called "citizens".

0|0
    0|0
  • People are too set in their ways and would most likely revolt. Plus we would lose our individualism and creativity if we all follow the same law, same mind frame, no thanks.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all great except point number two. Leave your magical sky daddy out of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with one and two, however culture and duties of citizens are things that are naturally created and should not be dictated by governements.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless this government is lead by the people it's nothing more than an attempt at enslaving the world, don't let these powerful bastards pull the wool over your eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • A one world government would become ultimately corrupt and unstoppable. No thanks.

0|1
    0|0
    • You should know that the United Nations formed after WWII, perhaps United Earth would form after WWIII? Most likely.

• Go away, utopian visionaries are dangerous and untrustworthy :)

0|0
    0|0