Do you think he's that "someone" that likes me?

So I know this guy that's on my bus because he's friends always use to tease him about him liking me. This evening, when he got on the bus, he was staring and smiling at me and he started bucking at me and I just rolled my eyes at him. Then, I could feel that he was staring at me from the corner of my eye when he sat down so I decided to look and when I looked, he just continued on staring and smiling at me and I asked him why he was staring at me and he just smiled and nodded. A few minutes later, he was trying to look on my phone to see who I was texting and he had asked me who I was texting and I said no one and he was smiling and said "yes you was, you were over there like this", then he showed me what I was doing and I just laughed. Then a few minutes later after my friend got off the bus, he was like "ahahaha you don't have no one to talk to now since you're friend got off the bus" and I was like "yes I do" and I pointed to my friend sitting beside me and he was like "she don't want to talk to you" and I was like "yes she does" and he nodded no and I nodded yes and he nodded no, etc. Then, I had looked at him and he was smiling and said "what you looking at?" And I just smiled, then he did it again and he hid his face with his jacket. Then he said "someone likes you on the bus" and I just smiled and gave a thumbs up and he was "you don't even know what I said" and I was like "yes I did, you said that someone liked me on the bus" and he just smiled and nodded yes. When it was almost time for him to get off the bus, he was just sitting there smiling and staring at me and continued doing that while getting off the bus. So, do you think he's that "someone" that likes me?

Updates:
@Applefan1 , @Paris13 , @PrettyRican please answer this :)

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 2

• yes i think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems like he is flirting with u

0|0
    0|0