Any Starbucks lovers out there?

No hate guys:
Any Starbucks lovers out there?
^ LIKE NO. NO. NO. NO. If you don't like Starbucks I still love you but if I love it you should still love me :-) A person's taste in coffee doesn't affect their personality, its not a fucking ouija board thats going to possess us, its a drink.
Anyways, list your top 3 favorite drinks, or your favorite. Mine?
1. Hot White Mocha/Hot Peppermint White Mocha
2. Passion Fruit Iced Tea/ Passion Fruit Lemonade Iced Tea
3. Iced Vanilla Latte
I'm still trying new things though, so please recommend :D!
I'm not a basic white girl, thank you very much. I'm still my potty-humored, clumsy self with like 0 social skills. (This site needs a Food Topic...)

Most Helpful Guy

• I AM A FUCKEN STARBUCKS ADDICT!

I have achieved maximum white girl status!

Actually though... i go to Starbucks almost daily. And my fridge is full of Starbucks cold coffee drinks.

1. Strawberries and Cream frappe
    2. Vanilla Bean frappe
    3. White Chocolate Mocha

• Yessss white mochas!
      Try their hot peppermint white mochas if you haven't!
      Lol that #WhiteGirlStatus though. And i'm addicted to! I would go every day if I could drive,

• I have one 5 minutes away from my house though!!

• Awww lucky! I have to drive 20 mins to the closest starbucks. Its at the Target i get my groceries from.

Most Helpful Girl

• I only order the green tea frap 💚

Starbucks is the only quiet place (besides the library) in the city which I love to go to. I could just stare out the window for hours and get lots of good shots.

• That sounds amazing!! I usually never have time to just sit down. I take it on the go. But it sounds so relaxing.

• I never takeaway my starbucks >< I kind of prefer to sit there and relax. Its indeed relaxing ☺

What Guys Said 8

• I like it, it's kind of a comfort place for me sometimes.

Used to travel to this one place in asia, they had no starbucks there. Me and my coworkers had a local starbucks ship some of their stuff to the hotel we stayed in and the hotel would use that stuff to make our drink's coffee etc. Awesome reminder of home.

• Yess, same for me! Starbucks just reminds me of home and comfort, all the times i've had starbucks, i've either had it at home or in the winters I go there with friends and we just sit there and drink our coffees. Plus, the interior of starbucks is just really nice and it doesn't look like a crappy mcdonalds inside. Wood details just remind me of home and warmth :)

• I pretty much exclusively get Frappuccino's from the "Secret" menu.
    Butterbeer frap, with cinnamon dulce.
    Safari Frappuccino.
    Thirdly I'll try something new

• Whats a safari frap?
      And I need to see that secret menu. Normally I just order the norms.

• Order a grande green tea Frappuccino, add 3 pumps of caramel syrup, add java chip. Whipped cream, with caramel and mocha drizzle on top

• If you want venti, just add 4 pumps of caramel instead of three

• It's a bit too expensive for my budget. :(

• You're a white girl, aren't you?

• 0|0
    • Lmao tell me about it there's starving children in parts of the world and my problems are not getting enough of expensive sugary coffees

• I know right! >:( they should recruit the children to make starbucks! ... my logic

• Starbucks is the perfect fast food restaurant to get a good breakfast. Of course I love starbucks.

• i don't drink coffee.

• I tried to like their coffee sorry Maxwell Masterblend won my heart

What Girls Said 12

• I'm a definite Starbucks coffee junkie. I like their lattes and frappes as well, but WAY too loaded with calories to have regularly. I only let myself have one maybe once, at most twice when their Christmas seasonal flavours are out.
    1, Black coffee
    2. Teavana Pineapple Kona Pop tea
    3. White chocolate peppermint mocha

• The peppermint white mocha seems to be a fav with others too! The second one sounds SO good too. I think i'm going to try that, I also wish they sold bubble tea with the tapioca pearls because people have told me to try it but i've never got the chance!

• I love Starbucks, but I can't listen what my favorites are, haha. I don't exactly know what they are...

• Whatttt haha, what do you normally order?
      You should try their Peppermint White Mochas (Christmas is the best time though bc it totally boosts your Christmas spirit lol..)!

• I've had their pumpkin spice lattes before. They were really good. I love Starbucks, but don't get to go as often as I'd like.

• Aww, I think Starbucks is the only motivation other than GPA to get good grades! If I get good grades my mom practically takes me daily. Waiting to get a car so I can go two times a day hahah, I think I can get my Driver's permit in November though :-) and the famous PSL is so popular, search #PSL on Insta and a million photos will pop up lmao.

• I like the chai tea lattes, but I'm not a fan. I go maybe 4-5 times a year.

• 1. Iced white chocolate latte
    2. Green tea frap
    3. Peppermint mocha. Is is that time of year yet?

• Yep! I'm drinking my Peppermint one rn. I'm pretty sure they also just brought in their famous PSLs (not a fan though..) But nice list!!

• I like their iced Green Tea

• I only ever get Frappuccinos from there. I was addicted for awhile but I got over it.

• Great hot chocolate

• I like Starbucks 😊 I get a sweetin black ice tea or sometimes I get a frapachino for the summer and in the fall or winter I like to get a pumpkin spice latte

• I want to try their black tea! I actually love tea even more than coffee (Teavanna is like the best thing ever lmao, I walk in and pretend i'm going to buy something but i just come in for samples and sometimes when I earn enough cash from my summer job I treat myself ((: !)

• cool 😊 and I like teavanna to

• I get it sometimes. I like the fraps.

• I used to like the fraps, but I guess I consider myself more of a coffee person now, but i'm pretty sure sugary vanilla lattes and mochas don't even make me a true coffee junkie, i'd have to like straight up black coffee or at least what others refer to as "real coffee: lol. But caramel fraps were my life about 2 years ago :P!

• I've never been. 😛

• Ok I literally demand you to go to starbucks and just order whatever looks good.
      Like please. How can you have never been, I mean.. they're located EVERYWHERE now lol!

• Me! I love Starbucks. Especially their lattes and peach green tea lemonades. Yummm.

• Oh great another basic white girl who loves Starbucks

• I'm not a basic white girl, those are nasty stereotypes from people who are jealous they don't have the taste buds to enjoy their coffee!! ( lol jk, but I mean i'm 15 and my taste buds are developing, whats so wrong with enjoying sugary coffees? I'm practically a full born sugar-holic anyways. )
      But a person's taste in COFFEE does not make them "basic" i'm far from basic :T