Current iPhone users: are you getting the new iPhone?

I am. I'm mostly excited about the 12mpx camera and 4k videos. Honestly those are the two things I took away from the announcement. I didn't even retain any information about any of the other specs, to be honest. But apart from those two things, I'm also investing because I have a 5c which means my version is on the brink of being rendered useless and my device slowing down because of future updates being geared more towards the iPhone 6 / iPhone 6s.

Most Helpful Guy

• I still have an iPhone 4S so probably not.. I'm thinking of switching over to Samsung to be honest :)

• To each their own! I got annoyed with my iPhone 4 because it was slow back when they released the iPhone 5c / 5s and switched to a droid. Within like, a month I turned around and bought my 5c because I missed the iPhone layout.

Of course, now I'm stuck paying off two phones when I only use one but dems da breaks.

• Yeah the processing power is what's killing me with my 4S right now. We'll see I still have to shop around a bit.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. It's a s model. I'm sure they'll come out with the 7 soon. I'll wait for that one

• Fair enough. My sister was a dunce and just bought the plain ol' 6 today, despite the 6s coming out in like two weeks.

• Ah she should have waited. The 6 is going to be so cheap soon even if she doesn't want the 6s

What Guys Said 5

• I like my note 4. Its a 16mp with 4k and a 2k screen that i can doodle with the s pen on and download apps, movies and music for free. It feels like the perfect phone to me

• Lmao no I'm fine with my Iphone3 all it is at this point is a really expensive alarm clock/notepad sooo lol.

• There's a NEW one coming out already? D:

• I want that PINK one though

• I don't have a iphone. I'll stick with my cheap version of Android. Lol.

What Girls Said 2

• Whats the difference?

• You'll have to research it, like I said all I took away from it were the 4k video recording capability and the 12mpx camera vs my current 8mpx

• so a better camera?

• Yes I am excited! 😍