You're walking home at night and on the way, you see a old lady on the ground crying for help. You rush over to help her and this happens?

You rush over to help her and then you're hit from behind and knocked out. You wake up in a house and there's a note attached to a phone and it reads "This phone has a bomb on it. The code to defuse it is in ancient sumerian. The walls are also sound proof so no one will hear you scream." The house is booby trapped from top to bottom There's poison darts that will pierce you as soon as you try to open the doors The windows are covered with electrical shock wires and razors and the basement is full of rabid wolves . You can try to get out on your own, or try to crack the code. The bomb has a countdown for 2 hours. You search your pockets for your phone, but its gone. The chimney has a rack of spears that will pierce whoever tries to climb up the chimney. What do you do?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I don't know ancient sumarian (is it phonetic pronunciation or cuniform?) so that means escape. Whats around the house?(highly unlikely its completely empty) What triggers the darts? Is it a wire, pressure plate? I would probably look for the poison dart locations then wrap cloth (what ever I could find) and tie it around the door knob, after testing whether or not there was any kind of pressure sensor on the door or floor, then try pulling the door open so as to trigger the darts while remaining in safety. If there was a closet look for metal coat hangers, if their is a kitchen I would see if I couldn't find some kind of rubber gloves or if necessary remove the rubber gaskets on the fridge then use what ever I could (rags and such) to wrap my hands then wrap the gaskets/rubber around it then try to use the hanger as a grounding wire while I attempt to remove the now (hopefully) unelectrified wire from the window. How many dogs in the basement? If its two that might be a avenue of escape. If the kitchen has a knife (why wouldn't it?) then just grab what ever cloth you could find and wrap it around your arm (If you want to get crazy you could always wrap it in metal coat hangers creating a makeshift barbed wire) and use it as a shield of sorts, when it goes in for an attack push the protected forearm in the way so it bites the most protected part of you (still going to do damage but hopefully less then it would otherwise) Then use the knife from the side piercing its heart, keeping in the door way or stairs so that only one dog can attack at a time. Its risky but then again its a death trap anyway so thats one method.

• The house is empty... Except for the traps and wolves.

• What about a chair? Or do you just wake up on the floor? How many dogs? Whats the lay out of the room? Is there an upstairs? How many rooms and doors? I would probably try to pry off the moulding at the base of the wall with my keys (you said phone was gone not anything else) and try to see if I could use it to remove the wire from the window suppling it with electricity since wood is an insulator and the moulding is always wood. Otherwise as a last resort turn it into a makeshift knife and then use my jeans as padding for my arm and go out that way. If that isn't possible find where the darts are (I have two hours to find them, and they would need to be reasonably large to accomadate a dart, housing unit and the firing mechanism) and use the moulding to cover it if possible (its a dart, almost certanly pnematic and would not have the force to penetrate it, otherwise really no point to poison it) then try to see what the trigger mechanisms are and then again use cloth (clothes) to open it

What Girls Said 1

• Try to crack the code hahahah, it's either that or choose a way to die

What Guys Said 4

• Throw the phone to the wolves, let it explode in the basement, then get a wolf carcass and throw it through a window... voila! Exit stage right!

• The bomb would blow up the entire house.

• The house is empty except for the traps and wolves.

• Who is the minimalist decorator in this situation?

Okay... more information is required... what kind of phone is it?

• How would we know lol you would make a great write for SAW movies lmao

• You're not the first person to say that on here... lol

• Lol well enough people say then it must be true and if that's the case then become a writer lol

• Is figuring out the code the only way to survive and escape?

• Nope you can try to get out if you can and/or willing.

• Nope.

• Welp I guess I'll have to defuse the bomb or die trying.

• i masturbate :)