How do you think the 49ers will go this year in the NFL?

How do you think the 49ers will go this year? I have only seen them in preseason, and they look pretty crap.

And what do you think of Jarryd Hayne, I used to love watching him play rugby, and he seems to be going well so far.

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to believe *u*

• What do you mean? Lol.

• Don't worry , I'm sure they will win the super bowl and not lose any games ;)

• LOL! that would be awesome and I would LOVE to see it!

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably like 8-8.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• that's my team, and unfortunately they're gonna suck. the window for winning a super bowl slammed shut last year and now it's another long slow rebuilding process. i don't have much faith in the new head coach and kaepernick regressed big time last year. it smells like a 3-4 win season, i barely even look forward to the season starting this year. on top of it all they're in the toughest division in the league, they might go 0-6 just in division games alone.

• It looks like they have a tough draw, will hopefully get the first up win though.

• Horrible even tho kap is my fantasy qb

• They'll suck.