You are walking through a park one day when a NINJA sees you and prepares to kill you. What are your last words?

You are walking through a park one day when a NINJA sees you and prepares to kill you. What are your last words?
You can't see him, but he see's you. What are your last words?

Updates:
@bluesj :)

0|0
14|19

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• My last words would be 'you're a shitty ninja'. A decent ninja wouldn't even give me the chance to get any last words out.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1|4
    0|0
  • They aren't words. I get nervous and unleash the fart I've been holding for like 4 hours.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bring it on bitch!

0|1
    0|0
  • I would go Shahrazad on that bastard.

0|1
    0|0
  • You go first

0|1
    0|0
  • Clear my browser history

0|1
    0|0
  • Long live the king !

0|1
    0|0
  • I won't have any last words because I'll just be real quiet preparing to attack them first, ninjutsu-style (I took those lessons for a reason! Now the time has come! 😈)!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well since I didn't see him I wouldn't know they were my last words. So probably something like "I wonder if anyone heard that fart".

0|1
    0|0
  • Someone's gonna chop your dick off

0|0
    0|0
  • SHIITTTTAKE MUSHROOMS

0|0
    0|0
  • If he was a good ninja, I wouldn't see him coming! :P

My last words, "Shoulda had a V8"

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Plan A: Tell him something awkward to see if he gets distracted enough where I can run away. Something like "No no no-- don't do that. You'll give me an erection!" Run away while he gives a WTF face.

Plan B: Look there! A distraction!
    If he looks over there, run away.

Plan C: Tell him with an evil villain-calm face, "If you kill me, you'll never figure out what happened in your past. You'll never know the answers you've been seeking." Maybe I'll say something like "I have your family hostage. If they don't hear from me within 2 hours they are all dead." *pokerface* *walk away slowly*

AND IF ALL ELSE FAILS...
    I'm going to die with epic-ness.
    I'm yelling right towards him yelling "FOR NARNIAAAAA!!!" as he stabs me.

1|2
    0|0
  • 0|2
    0|0
  • If he's black.. He doesn't meed amything else. But since im an Asian, i think i can handle the ninjas

https://youtu.be/9vatRRqZZ1A

0|2
    0|0
  • "SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!"

1|2
    0|0
  • Hey there! *keeps walking & speaks* Yes you behind the bush. I sense you faggot. Don't try to attack me or anyone, if you wanna live. I don't want unnecessary bloodbath in middle of park. Sayonara.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll do what Naruto does all the time and just use talk-no-jutsu. He'll quickly realize the error of his ways, tell me his whole life story and then become my friend and later on will sacrifice himself for the greater good.

0|1
    0|0
  • "Samurai are cooler..."

0|1
    0|0
    • you say as he tosses a shuriken into the back of your neck

• Imagine having someone trash talk you as their last words. I'd make him feel like a real loser.

• *Nothing* because last words are for those who never said anything great in their whole lifetime ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know who you are... but I have a unique set of skills... I will find you... and I will haunt you >:D

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell them, the $60000000 treasure is... ugh (dies)

0|1
    0|0
  • "If you're religious, say your prayers, motherf___er."

0|0
    0|0
  • "The Eternal Dragon Clan sees all! SHURIKEN TO THE FACE!"

It is typically bad form to announce your attack as a ninja, but to announce it to another ninja is a sign of the greatest disrespect.

Also Shuriken To The Face is my special ultimate technique. You know, like Naruto.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • "THE FUCK IS A NINJA DOING IN ST. LOUIS?"

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuk ur mudah

0|0
    0|0
  • "Is this how death feels like? Uhh dead 😵"

0|0
    0|0
  • i fucked your bitch

0|2
    0|0
    • "I know, and now you're fucked... bitch" he says as he plunges his ninjato into your throat

• still fucked his bitch...
      he can take my life, but not my pride
      i took his pride lol

• Bring it on bitch

0|3
    0|0