If you could gather up a few GAGers on here to hang with, who would you choose?

Yep Im bored... so so bored... personally I would hang with @Dragan, @JustinCaseUDontKnow @palek @Ihav2fart @blondfrog @OrdinaryGentleman I would pick Dragan cause he seems to give the best advice in my opinion and seems like a cool dude. Id choose JustinCaseUDontKnow because he gives advice based on his experience (most of the time) and seems like a cool person, very friendly and he is one of the good ones on here. Palek is an old fart but he was one of THE funiest gager on here and I know most everybody loved him! COME BACK TO US PALEK! WE LOVE AND MISS YOU! Ihav2fart is ok too I think he's funny for the most part love the user name by the way ;) I just met blondfrog and OrdinatyGentleman but you guys seem nice, funny and friendly! Anyway, who would you hang with on here? Even if it were over a cup of tea/coffee? In case you are wondering. I dont know or have talked to many girls on here so I dont know what girl I would hang with on here... I seriously need to hang out with people and be more sociable...

Most Helpful Guy

• @Omar5881 - We can play classic rock music together 😎
    @justbanANNAz - Another international band jammer. She can do piano (maybe sing? :O ) and I'll do whatever else.
    @Klaatu51 - Seems like another really nice guy. Honestly, we'd probably be on GAG while listening to music all day haha
    @MissNowhere - Seems like a cool person to hang out. Lol I could should show her around the US.

@PropaneAccessories @BellePepper @Bards @cl_517 We could watch the scariest movies we could find all day and criticize them xD

If I didn't mention you and you are wondering why, chances are I didn't want to creep you out.
    If I did mention you and you are still creeped out, well... umm... this awkward... Here's a picture my dog when she was younger to make up for my creepiness.
    http://oi59.tinypic.com/ruxxjs.jpg

• sounds like a plan 😎

• Yes forever and ever for a thousand years 😄

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone on here must remember hotstudlovercupcake 😂 he was the bane of my life!

• is he still on here?

• @cavmanier probably, I admit I don't really notice anyone unless they are high ranking, shows they're committed.

Yeah he messaged me asking about why I didn't give him helpful answers and why I was trying to crush him dreams and if I could give him some advice to become a top model, was strange. He's like a myth lol.

Awwh he could be a himalayan! He has the brushy feather tail and double layer coat, cute no matter what. My one is obsessed with water and comes in the shower with me, it's awesome.

• Did he misspell his words a lot? I would have had a hard time taking what he said seriously and would have gotten bored lol. He is like the most dedicated troll.

He's very furry and soft. He also has a mane. Yeah he is very cute. A very cute personality too. I've never known a cat that likes water 😮

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 5