Why people so cautious to give their social sites name like facebook to others here on the site even if you are friends and talking for a long time?

@bellegirl21 be the first comment

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah it takes me awhile to give my contact stuff out. iv given a few users my stuff, some faster than others. tbh, some have asked first and i've either said 'yeah' or 'not now' and they've understood.

people here for the most part are quite nice about that. they dont take it the wrong way.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think because this is the Internet and there's weirdos here hell there's a lot of cate fishes even im a cate fish

What Girls Said 6

• I like to remain anonymous on this site especially. Mainly just for fun. I love giving advice. But I love to also keep all my social sites separate. I do have some people on Skype that I know in person and have on Facebook as well.

• I keep my social sites separate. You'll never get my FB info or my snapchat or my cell number. I'll never KIK you; I'll never Skype you... that's just how I operate.

• Ohhhhh... this is a secret life for me. I say things I'd never say in real life and my profile pic? Forget about it.

• Because this were a lot of anonymous freaks reside, people you have never met and you have no idea who are. You don't want those to have any personal information on you.

• anyone can lie about who they are on here.

• Because people can be deceitful regardless of how much time you've been talking to them. SandPlanet is the perfect example of a very deceitful person who most users thought was a normal woman for a very long time and even bonded with her...

What Guys Said 0