Got any piercings?

Hello everybody! So I am planning to get a piercing but I am a bit scared... is there anyone with piercings here? Is so, where do you have it? And can you please say if it was painful?
how is the healing process?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have an industrial piercing and thats it haha but to anwer your questions...
    MY experience: I didn't find it thaaat painful, it hurted but just a bit. The pain is different in every person though.
    Mine is still healing haha I did it a couple of months ago, but basically you just have to clean it, is not hard haha. keep in mind that some areas of the body would take longer to heal

If you really want one, do it! Hehe

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• I have a buttload of piercings in my ears, I've had two in my nose and I have one in my bellybutton.

Your questions can only be answered: Depends on the person.
    I personally have a very high pain tolerance, and to me none of the piercings hurt even a bit.
    My body is really bad at healing piercings, and often I have had to take them out, due to them being to prone to infection. I myself made most of them myself for that reason.
    Maybe your body is good at healing, so your piercings will heal fast, you don't know until you try.

• I have a nostril piercing & some on my ear, I used to have a Madison piercing, too but I had to take that one out because it had become infected..

• ears and belly bar :)

• My ears, my nose (left nostril), & my navel.

The process hurt but it wasn't unbearable. I think having my navel done hurt the worst but it wasn't hideous pain & it was a little sore for a couple days.

• try a lip or nose ring!