If you can Thank God for something. What would it be?

I would Thank God for another day of life. That I woke up again today. I know why I am saying that. Please don't want rude comments if you don't believe in God just don't answer my question and thank you. I want this to be a positive post please.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would thank God for opening my heart to His existence and for being so forgiving. Considering how many mistakes I've made in life and continue to make, is great knowing that the creator of all will never leave your side so long as I don't give up believing in Him.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I would thank him for everything I have.

• Well I'm a nonbeliever so the words "thank God" I mutter as a reflex most of the time. Got used to them.

• When I heared this queation (I don't believe in god) I just imstantly thought of the universe, so when I see this question is basically 'what do you appreciate in life' haha :)

• I have the right to answer any question I want and I didn't say anything rude or offensive.

• You was rude weather you want to see it like that or not.

• I would say the same as you, just for life in general and the opportunity to live each day.

• I would be thankful for the sane, nice people who ask questions and leave decent comments on GAG.

• I thank him for making me believe in him and for making me muslim that's the greatest thing he gave me elhamdlelAllah 😊

• Okay I was talking about God the creator of the world. But okay that's fine 😊

• LMAO!! I think your confused 😂😂😂 read the Bible honey

• I am not a Christian 😂 isn't it obvious

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not religious, so I don't have the urge to thank him for anything. But if I had to be thankful of something in the same spirit, it would be for feeling fine. Feeling fine, I don't care much about being or being not alive (because so many people are usually just glad to be alive). I've been really ill in the past, which put me really in pain. As such I'm glad with feeling okay again.