Name your top 3 xbox, Ps, PC, gamecube games?

1. Prince of Persia: Sands of time

2. Assasins Creed 2

3. Super smash bros melee

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. The Last of Us
    2. Grand Theft Auto IV
    3. The Walking Dead

• nice to see GTA IV in there. I loved it but a lot of people say that it wasn't that great and one of the weakest of the series.

• @Yumix I personally found Niko to be a great character. He's the most compassionate of all the protagonists and actually felt remorse for his crimes. Not to mention Gta4 also had the best story in the series.

• yes, I liked the characters and story a lot too. together with Vice City it's the only one which I enjoyed enough to play until the end. the world is a big sandbox but without interesting story I usually lose interest quickly. just running around and doing side activities or crazy stuff is not my cup of tea.

Asker, that's highly subjective. San Andreas is the one I enjoyed the least.

Most Helpful Guy

• Please be more specific. Are you referring to the original Xbox, PS2, Gamecube and PC games, so a timescale of about 2001-2005?

• Simple dude. Your top 3 all time...

• GTA San Andreas
      OpenTTD
      Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (not one of the named systems but whatever)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• Ps: chrono cross.
    Pc:septerra core
    Game cube: tied between mario kart double dash and smash bros but ill choose double dash. Oh and mario sunshine!! Awwe. Okay mario kart double dash it is.
    Have not played any xbox games that i enjoyed to be honest.

• Hell, I have like 300 xbox and ps games on my shelf right now so this is kind of a hard one.

1) Any one of the halo series up to the third one
    2) Skyrim
    3) this is a tough one, so many I could go with, maybe splinter cell

• 1. Battlefield franchise

2. Mirrors Edge (not many people know this game) or Assasins Creed

3. Gran Turismo/Formula 1/Forza

• that's a really hard decision... I literally have hundreds of games, I don't think I can make a top 3 list, but some of my favourites are

- The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind (played it much longer than Oblivion or Skyrim)
    - Europa Universalis IV (it's awesome but nothing for the average gamer)
    - GTA: Vice City

• 1. Final Fantasy 7
    2. Resident Evil 4
    3. Tombrader 9

• Dragon Age Origins, Company of Heroes, and Empire Total War