How should I take this/ what should I think of it and do you think I am?

Ok today at school one of my friends asked if I was mad I said no I'm just tired she said good because you get violent when you you get mad... and at school I'm a quiet person I almost never talk unless the teacher ask me a question I'm nice and respectful... but I did once stab a kid in 8th grade because he was throwing erasers pieces in my hair for two days and I told him to stop nicely but finally the third say I said if you don't stop I'm going to stab you with my pencil and at the time I didn't know how strong I was and I made him bleed and he told the teacher the next day and no one believed him and I said I didn't it and everyone even the teacher said he deserved it then that was the first time I ever did something bad in school and then this year a kid who is younger then me is in band and he played the trumpet like me and he's soooooooooooooooooooooo annoying and he was making me mad and I almost stabbed him but I didn't and everyone in band hates him but I also told my people even my band teacher that I was going to kill him and I told my friends I wanted to push him in a fire.

What Guys Said 1

• You need to learn to deal with your anger. Because if you try doing this shit in the real world, you're either going to get fired, sued, arrested, or killed.

What Girls Said 0