What to feed kittens?

My dad found these baby kittens under my grandparents porch. We can't go to the store to get them food. But I do have a cat though the food is for adult cats. Any way I can make so the kittens could try to eat it? They are old enough to walk pretty good.

One of the kittens kind of looks like this s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...057d9eb552.jpg

I didn't get a good look since they are skittish. The mom died apparently. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• See if they'll drink ___ 1st ( It's a good sign if they do) Cuz it's a good chance that they'll also eat some soft catfood. If ya only have hard cat food mix it with milk and there ya go.. they'll chow that shit down with the best of them ^_^

When all else fails you could always stick your finger in their mouth with a little bit of soft cat food on it (hold them like a baby so they won't be able to wiggle around as much + it supports their backs better) ^_^

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

Most Helpful Girl

• Either get soft cat food or get dry cat food but soak it with preferably milk but potentially also water so that they can swallow it. If they're old enough to walk well and they look like that photo, they're not quite newborns, so they should hopefully be able to eat that. If you're unsure of anything though, best to get in contact with the local vet.

What Guys Said 3

• They could eat the adult food. You might supplement with some milk or cream to soften the adult food if it is dry food.

• Is your cat female? Maybe you could hope she would adopt the kittens and nurse them.

But if all else fails, just give them some milk.

• I would mix the adult cat food with some warm milk
    usually soft food goes down good for them ,

What Girls Said 1

• You could try mixing the cat food with some warm milk and soften it up x