What are you allergic to and what happens when you react from whatever your allergic to?

I'm allergic to roar egg whites and all tree nuts if I accidentally eat them my throat will swell up slowly so its hard to breathe until it completely shuts and I die, I'm also allergic to some dogs fur, my own sweat, feathers, pollen, dust I get hives and my eyes swell shut and I can't see, and foundation and blush because I have dermatitis and because of my dermatitis I can't put perfume on my skin and I can only us lotion without perfume in it and if I use any of that I get hives.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm allergic to nuts, pollen, and here's the big one: BALLOONS

YEP I SAID IT

Whenever I touch latex, my throat closes up and I die!

Most Helpful Girl

• One of my bestfriends died 2 months ago because of egg allergy :/ Since then I can't even eay eggs even tho I used to Love it.
    I have excema so I have very sensitive skin, if I stress or if I don't wear clothes made by natural materials, or it's too cold or too hot or if I eat something oily and fatty my skin starts itching sometimes to the point of bleeding and burning.

What Guys Said 3

• I have hayfever, but it's not as bad anymore as when I was younger. Almost gone now

• I'm not allergic to anything. It does sound like you're allergic to a lot of things.

• i, m allergic to sexy women, when they touch me my muscle swells up..

What Girls Said 4

• I'm allergic to nothing 😎

• I just have seasonal allergies. Nothing specific.

• i have dermatitis too and im allergic to anything with perfume or chemicals.

• I'm not allergic to anything because I was meant to live in this world hahaha