Who's the most evil person that ever lived?

All of these people have done terrible things but who's the most evil of them all?

• Adolf Hitler
  • Joseph Stalin
  • Vlad the Impaler
  • Osama Bin Laden
  • Ivan The Terrible
  • Saddam Hussein
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

• It's generally a tie. I guess Stalin and Hitler are jockeying for highest body count, but that's only because they had the technology and the power. Given the power, bin Laden would have inflicted just as much destruction. Hussein tried to, but his nation was largely third world and didn't have the weapon systems that the super powers have. Given the technology, Vlad and Ivan would have equally infamous body counts.

One guy you didn't mention is Dr. Shiro Ishii. He was the head of Unit 731, Japan's biological warfare research group during WW II. Unlike Hitler and Stalin, Ishii got his own hands personally bloody. The things he and Unit 731 did to people are unspeakable. Not just extermination, but extermination through human experimentation. Unlike Hitler, Ishii got away with it. The Allies, in particular the United States, granted him immunity in exchange for the data we collected after the war. I don't know which is worse, Unit 731 or the fact that the U. S. allowed Ishii to continue living (and he didn't just live an average life, he prospered).

• I would say the sort of people who followed those you listed are the most evil. They were just leaders with fucked up ideas. That's fine, really. But the people who hear those fucked up ideas and then proceed to carry them out like they were good ideas are the ones I would be more worried about..

• I did a google and apparently Mao Tse Tung killed more people than Hitler and Stalin combined.

• He was a bastard.

• @Dave20152 - If we carry that logic, what about all the religious bad campaigns does that make Jesus, Allah etc evil?

• Karl Mark is not a holy figure

• There is no one person who trumps them all, there is always going to be someone worse.

• Need to add Jared Fogle to the list (aka the Subway child molester). Dude spent his whole life working to get into smaller pants (physically and literally); I'd say he's a bit of a dirtbag.

But aside from that Hitler seemed to do some pretty shady things. When part of your life involves improving efficiencies in performing mass genocide; that's pretty jacked up.

• Hitler was a douche. I heard they made an 11-year-old boy go mentally insane by slamming him in the head with a mechanical hammer.

Out of all the stuff I've heard, that in my opinion, is really sad. Fuck that scumbag.

• I will have to say Adolph Hitler

• Well if we're talking death toll and body count then Ghengis Kahn. Followed by Stalin and Hitler...

Needless to say, humans as a whole are scum without ruling out people. The things we've done to eachother, the world and everything in it. 😕

• The people who have funded Hitler, and every war since world war2...

• why isn´t mao even on the list? XD

http://i.imgur.com/eyUnc.jpg

• All these people are kinda of current, I would think the Kings, Emperors and Pharaohs who had divine power treated their subjects much worse and probably killed or raped all their fallen enemies.

• Immanuel Kant.

• Isn't he a German philosopher? How is he evil?

• Because he spearheaded the counter-Enlightenment, on which almost all modern ideologies are based. There would have been no Hitler without Kant.

• Oh alrighty then.

• I dont now but there's evil a foot

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/cONmzaT4x10/0.jpg

• Hitler was evil but I think Heinrich Himler the planner of the holocaust who proposed it to hurler was worse. Stalin was by far worse than hitter statiscily speaking

• Himmler was pure evil. Another crazy man is David Koresh. I
      knew him when I lived in Texas. I told law enforcement to keep
      an eye on him. Sadly, they didn't.

• I agree with the majority... though of course all of them are evil :-(

• Stalin killed the most people of anyone on that list. 30 mil. Chairman Mao killed 60 mil.

• Me of course ;P

• Definitely Hiter along with his lackeys Hermann Goring and Joseph Goebbels

• They were bad actors. Hitler was the only member of the German high command
      who couldn't speak English. One evil person that I didn't see mentioned was Vernon
      Howell aka David Koresh. I lived in Waco, Texas for a time and I knew him. I ran a
      trucking company and had some Branch Davidians work for me. They were good people.
      Anyway I the first time I met him I knew he was a dyed in the wool whack job. He had
      such a hold over these people that it was scary. I warned the McLennan County Sherff's
      office and begged them not to let that situation become another Jonestown. Their response, "Nothing
      like that is EVER going to happen in Waco, Texas !" To which I rhetorted, "Bet me !" We all know
      that it did. David Koresh was pure satanic evil to the last strand of his DNA !

• Vlad the Impaler?

• Also known as Vlad Dracula, the original Dracula

• Yes, exactly, that guy. Except he was a REAL guy, who actually impaled thousands of innocent people with spears and spikes?

• I don't know.

• I'd say either Jim Jones or Charlie Manson.

• Stalin and mao tse tung were the most brutal

• Reading about Vlad The Impaler gave me the shakes.

• stalin... or fransisco pizrro

• Where's my name?

• Crap I meant Vlad the Impaler. I voted wrong.

Vlad would make forests out of people impaled on rods. People say he drank their blood too, which is why Bram used him as the king of vampires.

What Girls Said 8

• elizabeth bathory the blood countess
    www.terrortrove.com/.../...s-elizabeth-bathory.jpg

• Hitler... He was a cunt

• Goerge W Bush and Bashar AL Assad

• Easy for a non American to bash the U. S. President, you were 6 when he was elected to office, 7 on 9/11 you have no right to criticize. Bash Obama for the weak economy the world is seeing, and the role Isis is playing on the world stage.

• @Claireluvskaren I'm bashing him because of hist position towards the middle east, I don't care about the rest

• Then bash Obama the Middle East is falling apart during the past 7 years under Obama, the USA was seeking peace in the region under Bush and the current administration is looking to undo that. Look at the recent plan allowing Iran to get a nuclear weapon, Israel will be wiped out should they get a bomb. that is scary very scary.

• Hitler & Stalin, fucking pieces of shit, they were -_-

• I wonder why most the votes are Hitler.

• They are all morally wrong, there shouldn't be a contest about it.

• Al of those guys is plus Lizzie Borden, Elizabeth bathory, king Henry 8th, Bloody Mary, genghis khan, the people who killed the Romanov family

• i think hitler.