Would you rather be the offender or the offended?

• Offender
  • Offended

Most Helpful Girl

• The offended in most situations because I can handle it pretty well, I don't take most people very seriously. And I hate when I make someone else feel bad.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mind being offended but i just laugh it off or just move on but i can handle it i don't like offending anyone because that's just not me

What Girls Said 3

• The offended. I am a very fragile person and I would hate to offend someone and believe that they hate me. I am bipolar so I have an all or nothing thinking. Either I think a person likes me or I think they hate me. There is no in-between. While I am very fragile and would feel really upset that someone offended me, I think it would be worse if I offended them. Both are bad, though. I hate to hurt someones feelings and hate getting my feelings hurt.

• I already expressed being offended every single day in my early school years. Have no interest in going through that all over again so I might change to the offender for once and then deal with the guilt later.

• the offended.

What Guys Said 1

• I suppose offended because I always feel guilty if I offend anyone.