Do you prefer to be the one that ends conversation, or not?

Or you rather let the other person ends the conversation. I'm referring to texting or any other form of chatting online.

I know some people that prefer to let the other person ends the conversation and I dislike being the one ending a conversation. 😒

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of the time I'm the one ending the conversation. But it can be the other way round sometimes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm always the one that has to end a conversation -.- maybe not every time, but like 90% of the time. And sometimes its freaking awkward because you asked a question but the other person just seem to ignore it, and the convo just end like that. Explains why I hate talking to people online -.-

What Guys Said 5

• That is one thing I am dreadful - I can never tell if conversation is over or not - People are always giving out to me for not answering because I thought conversation was over.

• Really depends. If it's someone I'm interested and starting to get to know, I want to end it because them ending means they no longer want to talk to me.

That can be problematic mentally.

If it's someone I know I'm "safe" with, then it doesn't matter to me.

• I always end it actually...
    But it doesn't have to be an erupt end or a mean one
    I usually will say, "we will continue this later"
    Or "I am busy now. I will call you when I am free"

• I'll end it if I'm not interested

• It can be either way

What Girls Said 4

• I would rather the other person end the conversation. I feel bad if I do it. I have major social anxiety that it can be debilitating sometimes. I actually have to tell the person to stop talking to me when I know for sure that they are like tired, or have other things to do. If those are the case, then I tell them that they have to be the one to end the conversation. Luckily, I have very understanding friends.

• I hate being the last person that ends the conversation. It makes me wonder if I said something wrong when the convo wasn't that great in begin with.

• I don't care. If I lost interest already then I can end it. No need to prolong y own suffering lol

• I prefer to end the conversation myself.