What is your favorite car?

What car do you love the most?

Most Helpful Girl

• Mini Coopers.

IF ANYONE JUDGES ME... i will walk away in sadness. lol.

i like them ok? 😎

• As long as it's the Mini Cooper S or John Cooper Works. The regular Mini's are kind of slow.

• Well to be fair I drove the car like a boss so the clutch wearing out is to be expected. The cost to replace it though was just the real killer; the clutch itself was relatively cheap but the labor was double or triple what it is most other cars. Heck I went to a few auto shops that straight didn't want the business, they told me that too, "We really don't want to do this job; it's a nightmare". If you're getting an automatic I haven't heard of any issues at all. The moral of the story being that most Mini owners only own them until the warrantee is up. Under warrantee work is a walk in the park. BMW/Mini maintenance is awesome; always a rental ready, EVERYTHING is covered, nice clean facilities, get a full detail with any service free, roadside assistance, blah blah blah. It's just what a service department should be. Outside of warrantee and you're forking out some cash whenever something acts up. I have heard the newer Minis' have had a lot less issues.

• haha of course u would talk about ur driving like that. #men :P
      ok sweet, so I'm guessing an auto is way easier to maintain if u drive it PROPERLY then.
      well that is reassuring to know. better keep saving then. thank you! :) @drblan

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 18

• Classics: 1967-68, or 1969-70 Shelby GT500.

Modern: 2003-04 Mustang SVT Cobra, 2013-14 Mustang Shelby GT500, 2016- Mustang Shelby GT350.

If I had to pick only one though, I'd go for a classic car. The modern ones are nice and I could see myself affording one eventually, but the classics are the dream. The question then would be which one... I like the '67-'68 and '69-'70 body styles equally.

• 03-04 terminators are my fav mustangs :) beastly cars

• I like that color combination! Sounds neat. And you still have a good month or so of driving weather left this year. Enjoy! :)

• yup haha, thanks

• My F250... i love that thing.

• My favorite car that's in the possible realm of ownership for me would be a 2016 Corvette C7 Z06. Runner up being the GTR

As for all time favorite (money isn't an issue) car I like the Pagani Zonda Revolucion. Way out of my league but the car is pure perfection on wheels.

Favorite car I've actually owned thus far: 2005 Subaru WRX STi. It was just good at everything. Moderately cheap, reliable, always fun to drive, etc.

• z06 is my fav!

the subaru seems fun to drive, never tried it but wanted too ahaa

• Ford Mustang boss 429

• 0|0
  • As of right now the Cayman GTS

• I love most Aston Martin cars like DBS, Vanquish, DB9, etc. 😍
    But there are a lot of other great cars I'd love to have

• those are good, not a huge aston martin fan but they're nice

• maybe not the fastest cars in the world but good enough and I'm a fan of how they look.

• yeah i do agree, i like the looks

• Toyota RAV, ford edge, Raptor, Honda CRV I don't like the rest of the cagers tho.

• Tesla Model S

• 2016 Mustang GT - My future car (I hope) <3

• Early 90's Toyota 4Runner.

• 1960's shelby GT

• McLaren P1 please

GOTTA GO FEST

• Shelby Mustang gt500

• Nissan GTR and the Porsche Carrera gt (that v10 sound is amazing)

• audi q3 <3 or mercedes benz g63 AMG

• Toyota supra, but people say that car is hungry for tires

• Corvettes and low riders like Caddys and Caprices.