I've heard plenty of guys say this online. Generally the complaints are that most women are way too choosy, unapproachable and self-entitled. How many guys here have or are thinking of giving up on dating women?
- Relationships with modern women are great and as good as they've ever been.14% (3)18% (5)16% (8)Vote
- Relationships with modern women are pretty good.5% (1)14% (4)10% (5)Vote
- Relationships with modern women are something I just have to do because of either social reasons or sex.0% (0)21% (6)12% (6)Vote
- I generally avoid dating modern women as it isn't worth it.0% (0)25% (7)14% (7)Vote
- I have given up entirely on modern women.5% (1)18% (5)12% (6)Vote
- I'm a woman. See results.76% (17)4% (1)36% (18)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
i can't speak for any men but i tend to realise that any man who's in a successful relationship has by his side a modern woman with an 'old' mindset, just meaning that she's really grounded and has really good vibes that are extremely elegant and timeless.
i've noticed this about every bride at all recent weddings I've been to. so it first begins with the man's intentions, and if she's a keeper, then she is more than likely someone different to todays norm.3
Most Helpful Guy
My fiancee is very traditional and religious. She's a rarity in today's world.
She's not a pushover, though. She has very strong convictions, and I have to hold myself to pretty high standards of morality. She's worth it to me.
Ironically, I'm the one who is nervous about being the "head of the household."1