What's it going to be? You have to choose between being either blind or being deaf.
I personally would choose being deaf because you would be able to see and you'd still be able to communicate through Sign Language and other communication.
(I apologize in advance if this is offensive to anyone. This was asked out of curiousity, not out to offend. Thank you!)
- I'd choose blind.9% (3)3% (1)6% (4)Vote
- I'd choose deaf.67% (22)67% (22)67% (44)Vote
- I'd rather have the shits 4 times a week.9% (3)15% (5)12% (8)Vote
- Eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww that would hurt your butthole though.3% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
- Beep beep. MOVE OUT THE WAY BIIIIITTTTTCCCHHHHHH3% (1)6% (2)5% (3)Vote
- Hey guuurrrrlllll you wanna go out to taco bell? Just make sure to order under $5 cuz my grandma only gave me $10 bucks for the both of us. ;D6% (2)6% (2)6% (4)Vote
- SHITFUCKOMGMYDOGJUSTSHITONTHECARPETANDMYCATISDRAGGINGHERASSALLOVERTHRGROUNDAND I don't know WHAT'S GOING ON3% (1)3% (1)2% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I know a lot of deaf people and it is easier for them to adjust than it is for a blind person.1
Most Helpful Girl
deaf because i feel like deaf people can do more. driving being the number one thing. plus i already know sign language so yeah.1