How would you start talking to people if you've never spoken to them before?

I don't just mean one person, I've never spoken to anyone at my school ever, they ask me why i don't talk and of course they don't get an answer... It's because of my anxiety, i'm fine over text but its just like im mute when im in school never have said a word and te teachers are used to it they don't make me talk.

They talk to me in private 1 on 1 which i can do and they're mature enough to know that i have anxiety and unlike the students they don't beg me to talk each 30 seconds. How do i start taling i don't know how.. but if i were at a park and saw them i might be able to not sure all though how would i be able to tell them to meet me somewhere

Most Helpful Guy

• If the students are talking about something that you know about or like, then jump in the conversation and start talking. Give your point of view. Be proud of it, and don't back down.

What Girls Said 2

• Just say hi. Simple things sometimes enormous power.

• start by saying 'hi. how's it going?'

What Guys Said 1

• Just somehow muster up the courage to say, "What's up" to someone.
    Or if you don't know their name, say "What's your name again? Hi, I'm Anon. So, *insert random question that has context here*."

It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it. You should see the average conversations between people with small minds, like potheads. They say the same fuckin thing every time but it never gets old to them.